AZ_HighCountry INT'L MOD Joined Dec 23, 2024 Messages 13,437 Reaction score 16,441 Reputation 7,159.9 Country of Origin Country of Residence Today at 1:25 AM #4,861 Time to go catch the last of the ATL-LAX game.
Fatman17 THINK TANK: CONSULTANT Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 51,527 Reaction score 62,271 Reputation 12,841.8 Country of Origin Country of Residence Today at 2:40 AM Thread starter #4,862 AZ_HighCountry said: Time to go catch the last of the ATL-LAX game. Click to expand... LA was winning. Damp
AZ_HighCountry said: Time to go catch the last of the ATL-LAX game. Click to expand... LA was winning. Damp
AZ_HighCountry INT'L MOD Joined Dec 23, 2024 Messages 13,437 Reaction score 16,441 Reputation 7,159.9 Country of Origin Country of Residence Today at 6:37 AM #4,863 Padres live to see another game. Solarwarden reportedly hyperventilating.
SolarWarden Trusted Member Joined Apr 16, 2024 Messages 4,062 Reaction score 3,763 Reputation 2,033.8 Country of Origin Country of Residence 49 minutes ago #4,864 Nah. I'm not watching Padre playoff games now if they miraculously advance to NLCS I'll pay attention.
Nah. I'm not watching Padre playoff games now if they miraculously advance to NLCS I'll pay attention.