AZ_HighCountry INT'L MOD Joined Dec 23, 2024 Messages 13,446 Reaction score 16,452 Reputation 7,168.9 Country of Origin Country of Residence Yesterday at 1:25 AM #4,861 Time to go catch the last of the ATL-LAX game.
Fatman17 THINK TANK: CONSULTANT Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 51,529 Reaction score 62,271 Reputation 12,845.6 Country of Origin Country of Residence Yesterday at 2:40 AM Thread starter #4,862 AZ_HighCountry said: Time to go catch the last of the ATL-LAX game. Click to expand... LA was winning. Damp
AZ_HighCountry said: Time to go catch the last of the ATL-LAX game. Click to expand... LA was winning. Damp
AZ_HighCountry INT'L MOD Joined Dec 23, 2024 Messages 13,446 Reaction score 16,452 Reputation 7,168.9 Country of Origin Country of Residence Yesterday at 6:37 AM #4,863 Padres live to see another game. Solarwarden reportedly hyperventilating.
SolarWarden Trusted Member Joined Apr 16, 2024 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 3,767 Reputation 2,037.7 Country of Origin Country of Residence Yesterday at 7:23 AM #4,864 Nah. I'm not watching Padre playoff games now if they miraculously advance to NLCS I'll pay attention.
Nah. I'm not watching Padre playoff games now if they miraculously advance to NLCS I'll pay attention.
ghazi52 THINK TANK: CONSULTANT Joined Mar 21, 2007 Messages 162,843 Reaction score 211,889 Reputation 9,925.4 Country of Origin Country of Residence Yesterday at 2:22 PM #4,865
D Davey Crockett Elite Member Joined Dec 17, 2023 Messages 13,347 Reaction score 10,681 Reputation 1,265.7 Country of Origin Country of Residence Yesterday at 2:33 PM #4,866
Fatman17 THINK TANK: CONSULTANT Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 51,529 Reaction score 62,271 Reputation 12,845.6 Country of Origin Country of Residence Yesterday at 2:58 PM Thread starter #4,867 AZ_HighCountry said: Padres live to see another game. Solarwarden reportedly hyperventilating. Click to expand...
AZ_HighCountry said: Padres live to see another game. Solarwarden reportedly hyperventilating. Click to expand...
AZ_HighCountry INT'L MOD Joined Dec 23, 2024 Messages 13,446 Reaction score 16,452 Reputation 7,168.9 Country of Origin Country of Residence Today at 4:28 AM #4,868 Yankees and Braves now relegated to spectators. San Diego trying its best to hang on. Game 4 tomorrow between the White Sox and Indians (I refuse to call them the Guardians). In the NHL, Penguins lost to the Capitals 5-3 in DC. I thought Alex Ovechkin was retiring after last season?
Yankees and Braves now relegated to spectators. San Diego trying its best to hang on. Game 4 tomorrow between the White Sox and Indians (I refuse to call them the Guardians). In the NHL, Penguins lost to the Capitals 5-3 in DC. I thought Alex Ovechkin was retiring after last season?