Old Man's Corners

Yankees and Braves now relegated to spectators.

San Diego trying its best to hang on.

Game 4 tomorrow between the White Sox and Indians (I refuse to call them the Guardians).

In the NHL, Penguins lost to the Capitals 5-3 in DC. I thought Alex Ovechkin was retiring after last season?
 
Yankees and Braves now relegated to spectators.

San Diego trying its best to hang on.

Game 4 tomorrow between the White Sox and Indians (I refuse to call them the Guardians).

In the NHL, Penguins lost to the Capitals 5-3 in DC. I thought Alex Ovechkin was retiring after last season?
Add padres to the list of spectators
 
Add padres to the list of spectators
Glad it's over I was getting sick and tired of seeing Padre flags all over the city and top story on local news. It's like these fools have forgotten they are fans of SD PADRES which always ends in disappointment. Handful of family members are diehard fans and hate me right now because I WAS RIGHT that the Padres offense goes cold during the playoffs and right on time it goes cold. The scoring against the Cubs was an anominamo...ley.... fluke! The Cubs were spiraling 2-3 series before the playoffs if Padres had to play Braves or Phillies during wildcard they'd lose.
 
Now I'm expecting lots from this new ownership like signing top tier starting pitching and one or two top tier hitter.
 
Lulz. Went to Padre forum to see what's going on and this made me laugh.


Oh the very young who think they know pain when it comes to being a SD sports fan. Many haven't grown up being a SD Charger fan and the pain we GenXers and boomers went through with this team. They weren't fans when Padres had two WS appearance (84-98) and only won 1 game. They definitely don't know the pain of Padres trading away future hall of fame players and many WS winners throughout Padres history.

1791445474598.png

Left out many good players like Gary Sheffield, Dave Winfield, Sandy Alomar (roberto alomar's brother), Steve Finley, Blake Snell, John Kruk and Bip Roberts which was a very good leadoff hitter and hit low 280s and 300s for Padres.

THIS IS EFFING PAIN THESE YOUNGBUCKS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!

I wonder to myself what could have been... we once had The Wizard and Roberto Alomar and could have played together. Oh and I forgot we got rid of one of the most beloved Padre managers and 3rd base coach (Tim Flanery who was also long time Padre player) to the effing Giants where they won 3 effing WS making the Giants a baseball dynasty for that era. Then Bochy comes out of retirement to manage the Rangers and they win a WS. F....THIS....LIFE!

It's okay many of us SD sports fans know we're cursed and why it exist....

1791446870670.png
😭 😭
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top