On Modis Visit Whitehouse Engages Pro-Khalistan Groups !

*Ahem* did Pakistan get bailout yet? And what is the number of bailout?

For the record, NO one need to do anything to beat Pakistan. They do it themself.
Oops ! 🤫
They can't comprehend the situation they are in! They have no idea what going to happen if they continue to be on bailout after bailout cycle

I am saying after making a huge fuss the last twenty years about de-hyphenating from Pakistan to the west, you will miss those days and prefer to have Pakistan as your chief enemy, NOT CHINA

Let me repeat, you cannot handle china so you will find any diversion, including Maldives 😂

Oops ! 🤫
They can't comprehend the situation they are in! They have no idea what going to happen if they continue to be on bailout after bailout cycle
Look at the topic and then what you Indians are obsessed with.
No Pakistani farmer is known to swing from trees and no Pakistani soldier has gone on social media complaining of belly half full
Neither we have a Manipure cut off from rest of the country and Pakistanis are nowhere in the race where escape India are now just next to Mexicans for being the numerous aliens in America.

Little more than countries where they don't have factories, I would think? I have noticed that huge number of Pakistani members on PDF don't live in Pakistan. I see why.
Admittedly I do live outside Pakistan but generally we are no where near escape Indians who are on their way to gold to exceed illegal Mexicans in USA .

Screenshot_20240921_214315_Chrome.jpg

Oops ! 🤫
This is nothing to do with the thread, you know

You would think.... India is so much bigger and stronger than Pak that they can take a bit of scrutiny

Alas small people

Continue to rehyphenate yourself to Pakistan, you are doing this all by yourself

WhatsApp_Image_2022-01-26_at_3_1-1200x960.jpeg

WhatsApp_Image_2022-01-26_at_3_2-1200x960.jpeg

mixcollage-15-aug-2024-12-12-pm-4581-1723704159.jpg

e2f8c119707bf113ad68427f8aac29e9ca398.jpg

Tiranga-Yatra-2.jpg

Lt-Governor-Sh-Manoj-Sinha-flagged-off-Tiranga-Yatra-in-Srinagar-10-e1723457885763.jpg

Vijay Vishw Tiranga Pyaara,
Jhanda Ooncha rahe hamara!

These are barely 10 people.

Admittedly I do live outside Pakistan but generally we are no where near escape Indians who are on their way to gold to exceed illegal Mexicans in USA .

View attachment 66333
Pakistanis really over estimate themselves. Just make a population proportionated table to get the real situational awareness.

Do you even have the brains to comprehend why was the airspace closed.
I guess not, just like you are dense to comprehend revelations by your own Netas, just like with over 250 SU-30s on strength, not to mention dozens of MiG-29s and MK2s, why was Modi still crying out for a few Rafales....in hindsight doesn't that reveal that these 300 + jets were considered useless.
As for the rest of blabbering, you Indians even need a Pakistani forum to tell the world you had a full bowl of rice tonight.
But I guess boxing above weight is an Indian habit to prove their penny worth.
Look, I know this much. Imran Khan was the one who was most keen on retaliating. And now he is languishing in the jail by his own army. Tells you how things play out.

You were saying something? Remember, India is 5 times in population to your country, right?

1726975923721.png

We can divide and partition India, it's already happening
We are not sure if you can divide others, but am sure you will divide and disintegrate like BD, and Sindh, Baluchistan and Pakistan O Kashmir in future.

You were saying something? Remember, India is 5 times in population to your country, right?

View attachment 66370
They don't realise only the Pakistani remittance is the only thing which is barely keeping the nose above water. There is no meaningful industry in any sector in Pakistan.

Afghans and tribals, whatever issue we have is between muslims, we can deal with it amongst ourselves

The issue in India is of Indian Muslims stuck with a hindutva enemy
Lmao your brain-dead logic and delusions. It makes me pity you sometimes.

Oh dear...... It seems like the whole 'you can go to Russia which makes us annoyed but
we will talk to separatists who can make you annoyed'.
Interesting take, might be true hes been used as a bargaining chip.

This guy is from SFJ, they have dedicated gurudwaras in NY an DC, with huge signs advocating Khalistan at the gurudwara and speeches mixed with Ardas, right at Adi granth and beforehand chandi di var, that is an unimaginable thing to do for us,

For us, we leave politics and money at the guru’s door. He’s apparently done that as well as used langars as a tool to gather followers, i am bewildered how he gets a f2f at White House over the primary representation we already have there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back