Operation Azm-e-Istehkam | آپریشن عزم استحکام

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What I said against Army? Only times, I would have spoken is against those Generals who trample every law & constitution and destroy Pakistan time and again. I don't say anything by making my own history. Everything is in history. Its just if someone tries to put blame on politicians then I step in to rectify that and put the blame where it should really go. The army jawans at frontline do not make policy. Whenever I say something, its about those psychopath Generals who have done every treachery possible. In a normal country, a 22 grader retired officer abducting people, trampling law, stealing mandate of the nation would have been hung upside down by now.

Its not us, but you who have made a mediocre retired officer, a treacherous mind as your artificial God. You have to realize he is destroying the institution more than anybody else. Due to his actions, nation is developing hatred against army. Nation would never love an army which steals their mandate and abducts their countrymen.

Bhai,

Correction, not God but Prophet.

Signalian

Think Tank
Aug 18, 2015
What I said against Army? Only times, I would have spoken is against those Generals who trample every law & constitution and destroy Pakistan time and again. I don't say anything by making my own history. Everything is in history. Its just if someone tries to put blame on politicians then I step in to rectify that and put the blame where it should really go. The army jawans at frontline do not make policy. Whenever I say something, its about those psychopath Generals who have done every treachery possible. In a normal country, a 22 grader retired officer abducting people, trampling law, stealing mandate of the nation would have been hung upside down by now.

Its not us, but you who have made a mediocre retired officer, a treacherous mind as your artificial God. You have to realize he is destroying the institution more than anybody else. Due to his actions, nation is developing hatred against army. Nation would never love an army which steals their mandate and abducts their countrymen.
Its about terrorism. its about TTP. and its about PTI opposing a plan which is against TTP.

PakAl

Sep 27, 2007
When it was seen that soldiers were giving their lives in this war, then PDF members start screaming in 100's of pages and threads that Generals and top brass are doing NOTHING. When the top brass comes up with a new operational paradigm, then PDF members starts screaming that this is unacceptable.

Such a confused diaspora on PDF. Make up your damn mind.

People want all political parties on board before the operation so it's most effective, people of Pakistan need to reject militancy and Extremism. We have already had many operations but terrorism is still here.

There is absolutely no military solution to a problem that is so deeply entrenched in our society.

And the blame goes to the same geniuses who are now pushing this op forward.

Pehle khud Islam ko weaponize karo, aur phir ro.

People should research on the false quran translations they published in order to brainwash people in to extremism and then terrorism. It took billions upon billions to brainwash them, now it has been 20 years trying to change them but failed because where are the billions, noone is willing to spend, the people need education, development, jobs. It may take another 20 years at the rate we are going. Another issue is the tribal areas always had self rule and now being ruled by islamabad is not acceptable to some of them, they also have connections and old links in Afghanistan so being ruled from islamabad will sideline them. It's a war for survival for them.

Awwad

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It is at such critical junctures where one gets to know who is opposing the plans which are drawn up against the menace of terrorism in the country. PTI is in the forefront.

All those crocodile tears and lady screaming in internal security forum by PTI supporters against army is evident now. Talking against Govt and army about economy, politics etc was there but this is a matter of terrorism which is different from all matters.

If PTI stands against the plans then yes U-thias are TTP. That is how Taliban Khan also got his name.

You need to understand, the patriotism and nationalism of Majority Pakistani (PTI Supporters) are aligned with their nation. Its not with a single organisation. If Imran khan ever do such a thing that hurt Pakistan than all PTI supporters would not be with him. Secondly, Pak army under Asim munir has made it clear that they are gone rogue by stealing national mandate then obviously nation won' t trust you. Nation is not fool, they are seeing how terrorism started in the country. The collateral damage is one of the biggest contributing factor. Initially there were few hundred or less TTPs in early 2000s but all those deaths of tribal elders strengthed TTP. They get more and more support because people wanted vengeance. But nation and most of all PTI supporters backed earlier operations because at that time TTP was actually powerful and held lot of territory. What is the point of operation now when there is no held territory? Now it should only be ISI job to go after terror networks.

ISPR kept blaming RAW / NDS for 2 decades like a broken record, that they are supporting TTP. So now you got it right? RAW & NDS are gone from the Afghanistan. what's your excuse now? Army & ISI has failed to stop terrorism for 20 years, if army thinks their 'operation' can actually root out terrorism then just go ahead and do it. You never needed any permission anyways. Why is army always looking for excuses? If army is really sincere and has no political agenda but only security agenda then by all means go and do your job.

PakAl

Sep 27, 2007
Taliban Khan breeds terrorists.

Keep this here too.

View attachment 50955

Imran Khan opposed drone attacks, which was 100% correct but opposing military operations is incorrect because our armed forces are being attacked, army bases attacked. He should come out with a plan to counter extremism and terrorist. I am waiting since 20 years for a Fatwa from JUI/Fazlur Rehman, Jamat e Islami, Tahir Asharfi, Tariq Jameel against terrorism and terrorists.

Awwad

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
PTI supporters against army is evident now when soldiers lose their lives.

Oh Please Stop!! Since when Generals started caring for soldiers lives ?? These soldiers belong to the nation more than they belong to your corrupt mafia of GHQ. They are sons of poor people which are the nation, unlike your corrupt Generals.

We PTI supporters, said so many times that Generals can spend billions on their lavish life style but cannot equip our poor soldiers with armoured vehicles??? They can't equip themselves to defend themselves. They intentionally keep our soldiers under equipped, so they can use their selling points of "sacrifices". Its only and only the failure of Generals when these soldiers, the poor sons of the nation lose their precious lives. Its a failed strategy of Generals that results in lives lost of soldiers. Why ISPR do not fire or court martial these Generals who are responsible for deaths of these soldiers? Some senior officer has to be held responsible.

Its very cheap to intentionally keeping poor soldiers under equipped and then using their ultimate sacrifice as if Generals have done some achievement.

Asfandyar Bhittani

Think Tank Analyst
Jan 2, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Imran Khan opposed drone attacks, which was 100% correct but opposing military operations is incorrect because our armed forces are being attacked, army bases attacked. He should come out with a plan to counter extremism and terrorist. I am waiting since 20 years for a Fatwa from JUI/Fazlur Rehman, Jamat e Islami, Tahir Asharfi, Tariq Jameel against terrorism and terrorists.
Is fatwa keeping Army from actions against BLA operating in broad daylights few km from the provincial Capital?

PakAl

Sep 27, 2007
Is fatwa keeping Army from actions against BLA operating in broad daylights few km from the provincial Capital?

Fatwas may not look important but it's a strict way to condemn terrorism and terrorists, then educating people on why terrorism is not Islam so you can separate the normal citizens from the extremists, when the extremists have no voice, it's game over for them.

Asfandyar Bhittani

Think Tank Analyst
Jan 2, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Fatwas may not look important but it's a strict way to condemn terrorism and terrorists, then educating people on why terrorism is not Islam so you can separate the normal citizens from the extremists, when the extremists have no voice, it's game over for them.
You dodged the question. There is no need of a fatwa against BLA by JUI of JI. Yet, it is allowed to roam balochistan in force, unchecked, in broad daylight. Can't blame the fatwa here. Can't blame the politicians here either since Baloch sardars remain in the grip of the military. No excuses work there. And yet, there are more attacks in Balochistan than in KP.

Signalian

Think Tank
Aug 18, 2015
Oh Please Stop!! Since when Generals started caring for soldiers lives ?? These soldiers belong to the nation more than they belong to your corrupt mafia of GHQ. They are sons of poor people which are the nation, unlike your corrupt Generals.

We PTI supporters, said so many times that Generals can spend billions on their lavish life style but cannot equip our poor soldiers with armoured vehicles??? They can't equip themselves to defend themselves. They intentionally keep our soldiers under equipped, so they can use their selling points of "sacrifices". Its only and only the failure of Generals when these soldiers, the poor sons of the nation lose their precious lives. Its a failed strategy of Generals that results in lives lost of soldiers. Why ISPR do not fire or court martial these Generals who are responsible for deaths of these soldiers? Some senior officer has to be held responsible.

Its very cheap to intentionally keeping poor soldiers under equipped and then using their ultimate sacrifice as if Generals have done some achievement.
On PDF, its allowed to call Generals as terrorists but not U-thias.

Double standards again.

Signalian

Think Tank
Aug 18, 2015
Dude, you're the one calling about 2 crore people terrorists.

Touch some grass FFS.
I didn't oppose this ops plan, look who did. and who is siding terrorists as usual.

Ohh yeah I called U-thias terrorists ? Its ok to call generals terrorists on PDF, thats the SOP right

Users who are viewing this thread