muz
Registered Member
off topic but watched the UN assembly speech of both our and the Indian reprensentative and for the first time in many years our side got owned like the word Form 47 government pretty much made of mockery of us
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Once again - No coherent argument from you other than usual cultist
"I need an enemy".
No good arguments - just low level bazari bs.
But makes sense considering the family history - its religious inherited belief - not informed choice.
Hence - CULT.
PTI wasnt created long before I was born so its not some religious belief - I saw the genesis in front of me - and its downfall too.
Also - I would skip toffees - adults dont carry those around in their pocket - grow up.
It has been almost 4+ years since he is out of office still everything that is the problem in Pakistan is his fault
Your post is an indirect way of giving lumber 1 a pass even after they hoarded so much power in civilian government still are unable to come up with a coherent plan to take out or at least minimize TTP and BLA half ass ops into afghanistan with no clear goals while they have become so confident that they launch frankenstein suicide drones in our airspace economy is a complete mess petrols rates keep rising while the lund leaguers cooks up a new excuse everyday last but not least signed a pact with the saudis when we have such a big internal mess now we are bound by it to support or even directly participate in their Yemen adventure
The only saving grace is a brief diplomatic win in some areas but as saying goes Peace/stability abroad does not mean peace and stability at home
And as for your point that PTI supporters does not own up to their mistakes they do and try to have their constituents try to rectify it
that is all
Under Zia country briefly entered the medievel timesCult, cult, cult, cult cult. It's all you guys have at this point. Come up with new material. Also, if me supporting PTI because my parents liked Imran Khan is a cult...so does that mean Pakistan Army is also a cult? They have big culture of sons following their fathers. They even get assigned to the same units don't they? Some cult like shit right there.
Oscar is not a fauj-eet but his attempts to pass himself as some sort of flawless centrist are where he falls short. I don't make any attempt to hide which side I support and which side I quite visibly detest. Nothing two-faced about it.
I can respect the fauj-eets too. They like the army and they want it to run Pakistan. End of the day, thats their opinion man. I'll even throw a bone here. For better or worse Pakistan progressed the most under Ayub, Zia and Musharaf. That is fact.
But this moral high-ground "i am better than you all because i criticise everyone" shtick is so pretentious.
Looks like regime priority is gunning down the PTI protest not taking out the cavemen head honchos
It's the same people
Treat them all the same
Kick out every Afghan
Create a powerful internal security system to launch IBO after IBO and just tear through the enemies of PAKISTAN