Opinion: Zelensky is bad news for Jews in Ukraine

We support Russia Pro Palestine supporters

👍
Putin doesn't care about Palestine. He is playing the "enemy of my enemy is friend". Did you forget what did he do to the Chechens, Syrians etc... Even in Syria, he negotiated with the IDF when the IDF targeted the Syrian Army positions. We are just blinded, we have a complex where we forget what they did to us (muslims etc...). No one is a trust worthy ally.

Putin doesn't care about Palestine. He is playing the "enemy of my enemy is friend". Did you forget what did he do to the Chechens, Syrians etc... Even in Syria, he negotiated with the IDF when the IDF targeted the Syrian Army positions. We are just blinded, we have a complex where we forget what they did to us (muslims etc...). No one is a trust worthy ally.

China and Russia recognize Palestine since decades ago. The West on the other hand, not much to show for it.

There are no permanent friends in
international geopolitics. Everyone looks out for themselves first and make alliances that are convenient for the present moment. Your enemy's enemy is not your friend but just a temporary ally to face the greater threat.Once that greater threat is no more, then it's back to hostilities.

Putin is useful to weaken the Zio-West.

No one has forgot anything, but NATO and Russia kicking the shit out of each other is better then these clowns targeting the Muslim world

Russia may have its own selfish aims, but it's victory will cool the jets of the western alliance

Russia even if it doesn't mean to, is fighting for the world at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back