Vietnam-China relationship at deepest, most comprehensive and substantive level ever

Vietnam does have a very serious corruption problem, they are almost universally corrupt. The Vietnamese don't hate corrupt officials at all, they just hate themselves for not being officials.

I had told @Viet this very honestly, but Viet still thinks Vietnam is about as corrupt as China.

In fact, just go to YouTube and look at the videos of Chinese visiting Vietnam and the videos of Vietnamese, and you will see that almost every Chinese video complains about the universal corruption in Vietnam, while the Vietnamese videos never say anything about the corruption in China.

But Vietnamese are still hard working, which you may have a misconception about them. in 2022, our company's team of Vietnamese in Vietnam was wiped out before COVID, and many other engineers were infected twice. But when we went over there with the new equipment, they still all went to commission the equipment, guaranteeing production during COVID. This kind of thing is not possible for teams in every country.
I have already stated in my previous speech that I am not aware of the true situation in Vietnam, let alone personally experiencing it. I am only based on the feedback from Chinese businessmen in Vietnam in Chinese media.
If it is not the true situation, please point it out and correct it.

Regarding Cambodia's new canal, it will primarily increase its ability to trade goods more actively. This project has nothing to do with Vietnam. In fact, we even offer free port access to Laos, yet some still believe that we're trying to control Cambodia, which isn't the case. Vietnam's interest in the Funan Techo canal is solely related to agricultural matters. For manufacturing, we rely more on Guangxi and Guangdong, so the Mekong isn't crucial for us. Besides, we have our own ports, including deep-water ones, to handle our trade needs.

Just now the Sina Weibo of the Cambodian Embassy in China said that the Vietnamese government is stockpiling a large number of troops on the border between Vietnam and Cambodia and that you are likely to launch an invasion of Cambodia.

The Cambodian Embassy's Weibo said that the Vietnamese government used the Mekong River outlet to charge high fees for Cambodian goods, $300 per container.In 1994, the Vietnamese government even banned Cambodian goods from the Mekong River outlet.

Why moving some manufacturing to Vietnam is tantamount to political suicide?
Ccp legitimacy stems from the fact that the party won the civil war, uniting the nation, expelling the foreigners. Same as VCP.

But that past glory can’t feed the population. The people need jobs, they want income they expect food, housing, healthcare, travel, rising living standards.
If Ccp can’t deliver then the legitimacy is at risk. China can become another Bangladesh.

Losing manufacturing, mass exodus of jobs is not a good way to boost Ccp image. Note, China has more people the pressure to give them jobs is more urgent than country with less people like Vietnam. Dreaming of driverless trains, no man factory as the future is a dead end.

I may be wrong.

Ccp legitimacy stems from the fact that the party won the civil war, uniting the nation, expelling the foreigners. Same as VCP.

But that past glory can’t feed the population. The people need jobs, they want income they expect food, housing, healthcare, travel, rising living standards.
If Ccp can’t deliver then the legitimacy is at risk. China can become another Bangladesh.

Losing manufacturing, mass exodus of jobs is not a good way to boost Ccp image. Note, China has more people the pressure to give them jobs is more urgent than country with less people like Vietnam. Dreaming of driverless trains, no man factory as the future is a dead end.

I may be wrong.
This is a typical political propaganda rhetoric. China has also experienced this stage before. So, I'm not surprised by your statement. Fortunately, China has already passed this stage.

When the Vietnamese government did not like China:
When the public demands the government to introduce Chinese manufacturing, VCP will say that CCP does not allow it;
When China introduces low-end labor-intensive manufacturing to Vietnam, VCP will say that Chinese companies severely exploit the Vietnamese people and have no human rights;
When China introduced high-end manufacturing to Vietnam, VCP was completely unable to provide corresponding support.
When the Vietnamese government likes China, these statements will be reversed.

We have experienced such an era. So, I completely understand what you're saying.

If you want to know more, you can ask questions here. We will give you an answer from the perspective of Chinese people. Then you think again and come to your own conclusion.

I may be wrong.
First of all, labor-intensive industries are not in the right place for the salary levels and real estate costs in China right now. It is difficult to recruit enough Chinese workers for these companies, which are also Chinese property, and we need to find a way for them to survive.

Secondly, China is facing a demographic problem, and it will be difficult to continue to increase the number of laborers in the future. And EV, chips and other emerging industries are absorbing a lot of labor. We need to prioritize leaving workers behind for these companies, rather than low-profit labor-intensive industries.

The large-scale transfer of labor-intensive industries to the Mekong River Basin is a clearly announced national strategy of the Chinese government, and it is an action that is unlikely to change. The Vietnamese government had better not incite chaos or even start a war in the Mekong River Basin at this time.

Just now the Sina Weibo of the Cambodian Embassy in China said that the Vietnamese government is stockpiling a large number of troops on the border between Vietnam and Cambodia and that you are likely to launch an invasion of Cambodia.

The Cambodian Embassy's Weibo said that the Vietnamese government used the Mekong River outlet to charge high fees for Cambodian goods, $300 per container.In 1994, the Vietnamese government even banned Cambodian goods from the Mekong River outlet.
Seriously, you should stop fake news. Banning Cambodia goods? invade Cambodia? For what reason? Because they build a canal? Man, they can even build a pyramid if they want. As long as they don’t stop the water flow, nobody cares.
$300 per container charged by Vietnam?
That’s very cheap.
Standard rate today is much higher, $5,000 per 40ft container

Seriously, you should stop fake news. Banning Cambodia goods? invade Cambodia? For what reason? Because they build a canal? Man, they can even build a pyramid if they want. As long as they don’t stop the water flow, nobody cares.
That’s very cheap.

You're charging $300 per container to cross the border! This is fucking extortion.

it's no secret that Vietnam cut off the Mekong River in 1994, you can google it and confirm it.

That’s very cheap.

We don't know what the Viet Nam government told you, or how the Viet Nam government described it.

This is a typical information asymmetry situation.

At the moment, the news that we know and have confirmed is:

1. Satellite images show that a large number of Viet Nam's troops are massing on the Vietnam-Cambodia border. You can easily check this news and verify it as true or false.

2. Recently, two Chinese frigates have been stationed at the Ream Naval Base in Cambodia; Three Chinese 052 destroyers patrol outside the Gulf of Thailand; China used the Y20 to transport a group of soldiers to Cambodia to conduct joint military exercises with the Cambodian army; The Cambodian army is on high alert.

If it were not for Viet Nam's military pressure on Cambodia, China and Cambodia would not have made such a strong military move.

What's even stranger is:
China has sent a heavyweight star diplomat like Wang Wenbin to serve as its ambassador to Cambodia, and in the public news photos, we found that Ambassador Wang Wenbin has a "big internal bodyguard" around him. This is extremely rare.
China's ambassadors to foreign countries, except in war-torn countries, are usually not equipped with such high-level full-time security, especially in friendly countries like Cambodia. None of China's ambassadors to the United States have this treatment, and they usually have part-time security secretaries or security assistants.
So, you need to know more and more about it.

We don't know what the Viet Nam government told you, or how the Viet Nam government described it.

This is a typical information asymmetry situation.

At the moment, the news that we know and have confirmed is:

1. Satellite images show that a large number of Viet Nam's troops are massing on the Vietnam-Cambodia border. You can easily check this news and verify it as true or false.

2. Recently, two Chinese frigates have been stationed at the Ream Naval Base in Cambodia; Three Chinese 052 destroyers patrol outside the Gulf of Thailand; China used the Y20 to transport a group of soldiers to Cambodia to conduct joint military exercises with the Cambodian army; The Cambodian army is on high alert.

If it were not for Viet Nam's military pressure on Cambodia, China and Cambodia would not have made such a strong military move.

What's even stranger is:
China has sent a heavyweight star diplomat like Wang Wenbin to serve as its ambassador to Cambodia, and in the public news photos, we found that Ambassador Wang Wenbin has a "big internal bodyguard" around him. This is extremely rare.
China's ambassadors to foreign countries, except in war-torn countries, are usually not equipped with such high-level full-time security, especially in friendly countries like Cambodia. None of China's ambassadors to the United States have this treatment, and they usually have part-time security secretaries or security assistants.
So, you need to know more and more about it.
Can you post the sat images you mentioned? You should be carefull of fake news and cheap propaganda on internet. That’s 100% shit news.
As for Chinese warships visiting Cambodia, do what you want. From what I read, only the US, Japan and Australia are concerned. I haven’t heard any reaction from Vietnam.

Can you post the sat images you mentioned? You should be carefull of fake news and cheap propaganda on internet. That’s 100% shit news.
As for Chinese warships visiting Cambodia, do what you want. From what I read, only the US, Japan and Australia are concerned. I haven’t heard any reaction from Vietnam.
In China, most people like to get information through Douyin (TikTok Chinese version). Although there is a lot of fake news in it, many official units of the PLA have also released official news in it, and we have until how to distinguish the truth from the fake. Unfortunately, it doesn't support sending links externally. You can download and use it yourself.

I just used my browser to search for this information again. There are a lot of articles with evidence that have been retracted. This shows that the mysterious unit has taken control.

This is good news. It shows that To Lam's visit to China has achieved very good results. The Chinese army should soon return to its bases. Next, there should be a lot of substantive cooperation plans between China and Vietnam surfaced.

Let go of the past and embrace a bright future!

In China, most people like to get information through Douyin (TikTok Chinese version). Although there is a lot of fake news in it, many official units of the PLA have also released official news in it, and we have until how to distinguish the truth from the fake. Unfortunately, it doesn't support sending links externally. You can download and use it yourself.

I just used my browser to search for this information again. There are a lot of articles with evidence that have been retracted. This shows that the mysterious unit has taken control.

This is good news. It shows that To Lam's visit to China has achieved very good results. The Chinese army should soon return to its bases. Next, there should be a lot of substantive cooperation plans between China and Vietnam surfaced.

Let go of the past and embrace a bright future!
You can relax even if some sorts of truths that’s impossible. Vietnam military lacks offensive capability. That’s today, not the time when we had the USSR and Washaw pact in the military alliance. On global scale there are just few countries. they are the US, China then comes nothing. Not any country in Europe accept Russia, now Ukraine.

Starting a war is easy, but stop it it’s not easy.

You can relax even if some sorts of truths that’s impossible. Vietnam military lacks offensive capability. That’s today, not the time when we had the USSR and Washaw pact in the military alliance. On global scale there are just few countries. they are the US, China then comes nothing. Not any country in Europe accept Russia, now Ukraine.

Starting a war is easy, but stop it it’s not easy.

Wang Wenbin previously served as the Director of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' most important Information Department and spokesman. Normally an official with his resume as an ambassador would be going to the United States.

The fact that China has now made him ambassador to Cambodia shows that the Chinese government's determination to build the Mekong River Basin Economic Zone is unlikely to change.

Wang Wenbin previously served as the Director of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' most important Information Department and spokesman. Normally an official with his resume as an ambassador would be going to the United States.

The fact that China has now made him ambassador to Cambodia shows that the Chinese government's determination to build the Mekong River Basin Economic Zone is unlikely to change.
Wang Wenbin who? Sorry no offense but he is a nobody.
I know Xi Jinping, and Wang Yi.
The rest are stooges.
Most people in Vietnam don’t care.

December 1978 to January 1979
Dont wiggle, lie, cheat, manipulate on the pretex of removing PP..VN can try luck again 🙏
At that time the war against Cambodia was unavoidable. I don’t know if there was a chance to have an agreement with China.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back