PAF Attrition 2024

Before accusing anyone else In the future of covering up accidents or casualties take a damn look in the mirror the pak military establishment is the biggest cover up artists.

Asked in another thread, what is the life raft type thing the pilot is sitting on?

A PAF pilot in the middle of nowhere decided to bring an inflated life vest and chill with the locals ………….that’s what the morons on here will have you believe.

Woah it really is a liferaft.

Makes sense though, but my question is, the aircraft crashed in Jhang.

Are all JF-17's now equipped with these or did this aircraft change squadrons or something?

It doesn't weigh much. Who knows when pilot ends up crashing in waterbodies, so I think all modern jets have it. It may always come handy no matter which terrain.

Why don't you do factcheck and find who that actually is and that footage is from which crash.
a. I need not do any fact check, 'cause not only do I know who it is, but the name & rank too.

@Windjammer

But why give away all the details when your pals have already got RAFAOT as the Pilot on Retard Planet.

I noticed that my correction of their posts was not screenshot. Wonder why :rofl: .

I will share this much... 'WPN' stands for: Weapons Engineering Squadron

...and please don't pretend that you knew that all along.
You checked everything apart from his squadron patch because that will expose the online ISPEE-R sockpuppet like you.

Ask Pakistani falcon fan
b. Come on..., you can do all better than that. I thought DFI.jpg was full of new stuff. I suppose you must be one of the unoriginal ones there.

Note: Don't mind me making fun of the other Forum. Its just so much fun.

a. I need not do any fact check, 'cause not only do I know who it is, but the name & rank too.

@Windjammer

But why give away all the details when your pals have already got RAFAOT as the Pilot on Retard Planet.

I noticed that my correction of their posts was not screenshot. Wonder why :rofl: .

b. Come on..., you can do all better than that. I thought View attachment 46940 was full of new stuff. I suppose you must be one of the unoriginal ones there.

DFI is always full of something. :rolleyes:

@Windjammer

b. Come on..., you can do all better than that. I thought View attachment 46940 was full of new stuff. I suppose you must be one of the unoriginal ones there.

You don't know anybody. ISPR sockpuppets are only known for leaking hot air. Had you known anything , you would've fetched the news of his "old" crash .

It's been established that the pilot belongs to Tail choppers Sqdrn of JF-17, and in the past there are zero news of Jf17 crashed in Jhang. So this is fresh crash hidden by ISPR syndicate . Now It's upto Pakistani members to ask further questions.

Rest, I'm not responsible for any theory propagated on DFI. You can make ID there or tag those members here for debunking using your halfwit knowledge.

If you are tagging me then debunk his squadron , plane , or crash-site .

You don't know anybody. ISPR sockpuppets are only known for leaking hot air. Had you known anything , you would've fetched the news of his "old" crash .
What do you think this is..., High School.

You're actually trying to bait me into leaking out info. Seriously... Nice try.

I never claimed it to be 'recent' or 'old'.

Rest, I'm not responsible for any theory propagated on DFI. You can make ID there or tag those members here for debunking using your halfwit knowledge.
Yeah, 'cause you got nothing to do with DFI.jpg ,right? I suppose that halfwit knowledge came to use 'cause rocket scientist there on Jerk-off Land had some poor guy from the Weapons Eng. Wing as the Pilot of that JF-17.
If you are tagging me then debunk his squadron , plane , or crash-site .
I tagged you & a couple of others to pass the message 'bout poor RafaOt. Dil pay kyu lay rahay ho?

Nothing from Martin Baker

You're actually trying to bait me into leaking out info. Seriously... Nice try.

How is that a leak. I thought PAF and ISPee-R sockpuppets never lie, and always report the crashes.

Did you just admit that the crash is a secret. 😂👏 Carry on, now it's upto Pakistani members to poke you for learning reality, not me.

"some poor guy from the Weapons Eng. Wing as the Pilot of that JF-17."

LoL he is sitting in liferaft which comes with ejection seat. He is wearing Tail Chopper ls patch , so he is pilot of Jf17 sqdrn. Period.

@Windjammer @Talon @Bilal @ghazi52 @LeGenD @Areesh @ARMalik @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @GriffinsRule @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Khanivore @Khansaheeb @Maarkhoor @Mrc @Path-Finder @Panzerkiel @pwfi @Raja Porus @Reichmarshal @super falcon @Vortex @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam

Did you just admit that the crash is a secret. 😂👏 Carry on, now it's upto Pakistani members to poke you for learning reality, not me.
Did I...? Maybe you're trying to read between the lines...a bit too hard. First off, I would have to have "leaked" information for 'em to poke me. They can read my posts. Its not in Bulgarian or f#*kin' Malabari.

Once again - nice try, sweetheart.

Guys here aren't brain-dead like your buddies on LGBTQ Forum (better known as DFI.jpg )
"some poor guy from the Weapons Eng. Wing as the Pilot of that JF-17."
1. You claimed it was a JF-17.
2. Your retard brothers are the one that are showing pics of a WPN & passing him off as a JF-17 Pilot. Once again, let me highlight YOUR RETARD FRIENDS ON FAG-R-US FORUM.

I merely assisted you to tell them not to waste their erections on Fake News :rofl: .
LoL he is sitting in liferaft which comes with ejection seat. He is wearing Tail Chopper ls patch , so he is pilot of Jf17 sqdrn. Period.
Ufff..., with such authority. Yaar, that could have been from 7-8 Years ago too. OR maybe while filming a new Movie OR Drama.

#Chillax

I once owned a fighter pilots life raft bought from surplus stocks being sold in Sher Shah. Used it once near Do Daraya (that was back in 81' when there were sand dunes and shrub/bushes there). We were four brothers, the youngest inside the raft the rest of us hanging onto the ropes, all good swimmers but due to strong outgoing current, drifted out into the sea so far that we could not see the shore line. After many hours luckily, a fishing boat saw us and "Fished" us out brough us back to the shore. Needless to say that one man pilot dingy saved our lives. It was just big enough to get your back and butt in and leave your legs hanging in the water!

PS The life raft was from an F-86!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back