PAF Attrition 2024

You don't know anybody. ISPR sockpuppets are only known for leaking hot air. Had you known anything , you would've fetched the news of his "old" crash .

It's been established that the pilot belongs to Tail choppers Sqdrn of JF-17, and in the past there are zero news of Jf17 crashed in Jhang. So this is fresh crash hidden by ISPR syndicate . Now It's upto Pakistani members to ask further questions.

Rest, I'm not responsible for any theory propagated on DFI. You can make ID there or tag those members here for debunking using your halfwit knowledge.

If you are tagging me then debunk his squadron , plane , or crash-site .
Why are you so hell bent on proving there was a crash. What's it got to do with you or your country? Better focus on Su-30 crash.

If you go through the comments on this thread, a senior member has confirmed that there was crash involving senior pilot... should be end of story for you

Did I...? Maybe you're trying to read between the lines...a bit too hard. First off, I would have to have "leaked" information for 'em to poke me. They can read my posts. Its not in Bulgarian or f#*kin' Malabari.

Once again - nice try, sweetheart.

Guys here aren't brain-dead like your buddies on LGBTQ Forum (better known as View attachment 47006 )

1. You claimed it was a JF-17.
2. Your retard brothers are the one that are showing pics of a WPN & passing him off as a JF-17 Pilot. Once again, let me highlight YOUR RETARD FRIENDS ON FAG-R-US FORUM.

I merely assisted you to tell them not to waste their erections on Fake News :rofl: .

Ufff..., with such authority. Yaar, that could have been from 7-8 Years ago too. OR maybe while filming a new Movie OR Drama.

#Chillax
Bro you are respected member here and trolling doesn't suit you

Next "surgical strike," we should down a female IAF pilot and marry her off to Abhinandan
I just about lost my marbles reading dis……

Oh bhaaaaanchhh….😝😝😝

Oh ghaaad I haven’t laughed dis hard in a while……😝

Arjunk bhai tu mera favorite poster bun gya hae ga itthay……😝

@Quwa @Oscar so there seems to be a PAF policy to not confirm any JF-17 crashes. If I am not wrong for none of the JF-17s that we've lost, PAF was not the first one to confirm it and in one case, still hasn't. I'm sure the world can see this policy and doesn't bode well for PAF's credibility.

@Quwa @Oscar so there seems to be a PAF policy to not confirm any JF-17 crashes. If I am not wrong for none of the JF-17s that we've lost, PAF was not the first one to confirm it and in one case, still hasn't. I'm sure the world can see this policy and doesn't bode well for PAF's credibility.

What's to be gained from this? Transparency and reporting of data always speaks well of an organization's internal well being.

there are total 5 aircrafts lost to date ... per my count
Think the number is 4.
1) Near Kamra, Oct 2011 during testing.
2) At night over Arabian Sea, High Mark 2016?
3) Bravo near Kamra, Jul/Aug 2021
4) This one.

There may be one that I am missing.

Thats 4/5 crashes in 14 years of operational service.
I would say it speaks of damn good maintenance and flight safety.

Last edited:
The policy is with all crashes and not just limited to JF-17.

The policy is with all crashes and not just limited to JF-17.
No ISPR press release but there is always a news piece which has the PAF confirming the crash with a statement like
"QUETTA: A pilot was killed when his Pakistan Air Force plane crashed Wednesday during a training mission in Balochistan province, an air force spokesman said
“It was a Chinese-made F-7PG training aircraft,” Air Commodore Anis Mirza told AFP.
The plane crashed in Pishin district, 65 kilometres north of the provincial capital Quetta, during a “routine” training mission, he said, adding that the pilot “embraced martyrdom”.
The cause of the crash was not immediately known, he said. An investigation is under way."

The JF-17 lost over the sea - total silence. This one - total silence and news confirmed by Martin Baker. Clearly there is a certain sensitivity to a JF-17 crashing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back