Racism Test: Am I Racist? Quiz - Let's Test Ourselves!

Explore your biases and attitudes with our "Racism Test: Am I Racist? Quiz." This enlightening quiz delves into the intricacies of bias, aiming to help you contemplate your perspectives and behaviors. Given the current emphasis on equality and justice in society, it's essential to assess our own attitudes.

Engage with a series of thought-provoking questions meticulously crafted to uncover subtle prejudices that might exist unconsciously. This quiz spans various aspects of life, encompassing everyday interactions and systemic perceptions, enabling you to scrutinize your beliefs from multiple angles.

Participate in the "Racism Test: Am I Racist? Quiz" to embark on a journey of self-discovery and education. Challenge yourself to confront preconceived notions, broaden your comprehension, and contribute positively to the ongoing battle against bias. Let's test ourselves, recognize our shortcomings, and aspire to create a more inclusive future.

Disclaimer: This quiz is created purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to stereotype, marginalize, or pass judgment on any individual or group based on their cultural background, ethnicity, or preferences. The questions and results are lighthearted and do not hold any scientific or sociological validity.

Well, I answered every question with truth and turns out I am not a racist.

Good, it's not good for a desi to be racist towards white and Caucasians anyway :LOL:

Twenty years ago I was thrown in jail, downtown Detroit with at least a dozen gangbangers still high on drugs.

"What you in for?"

After a short pause, decided to be straight up.

Told them I said to the Assistant Director of the Human Rights Department to his face that he's nothing but a nigger.

The other two White men stayed in their beds, worrying that night.

I was playing cards, shooting the shit with the gangbangers.

When one hand was done, turned to the leader and told him I will appreciate if someone will call my mother and tell her I am alright in jail and not to worry.

LOL! Call made by baddest looking dude, telling my mother I will be perfectly safe. Keep in mind, I am nearly deaf. I will never forget their kindness.

BTW, high up the wall in that jail pen, in a corner, was a message to seek Allah.

The only graffiti.

Well, I answered every question with truth and turns out I am not a racist.

Good, it's not good for a desi to be racist towards white and Caucasians anyway :LOL:
real desis are racist af

bitch desis are "nice guys"

i can't be racist im a third worlder and a disadvantaged POC.

It's not possible for me to be racist

i be racist im a third worlder and a disadvantaged POC.

It's not possible for me to be not racist
yup

you chip on shoulder lot are the worst

yup

you chip on shoulder lot are the worst
say what you want. you're a member of the visible minority as well.

Only privileged white first worlders can be racist. im a POC after all

say what you want. you're a member of the visible minority as well.

Only privileged white first worlders can be racist. im a POS after all
you're not a POS, bro

doesn't matter if your skin in brown as shite

you're not a POS, bro

doesn't matter if your skin in brown as shite
see that? that's the first worlder lens showing itself again

you need to decolonize your mind

see that? that's the first worlder lens showing itself again

you need to decolonize your mind
I dont like desis cribbing about shite there

if they racist etc, and it bothers you so.. pack up and come back to Karachi or wherever

I dont like desis cribbing about shite there

if they racist etc, and it bothers you so.. pack up and come back to Karachi or wherever
niqqa i aint packin nothin
realtalk i aint gonna have some oreo goin around tellin me what to do
man you goin around talkin up that 'yes massa' antic like a double oreo whats wrong with you man for real that shiite needs be checked up on mental health n shiite

niqqa i aint packin nothin
realtalk i aint gonna have some oreo goin around tellin me what to do
man you goin around talkin up that 'yes massa' antic like a double oreo whats wrong with you man for real that shiite needs be checked up on mental health n shiite
I never left for unfriendly shores, bish.

a proper brahman kang in the over heres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back