Over Dozen Army Casualties in Tirah

The question I should have asked, and do ask now, is that where do the brightest ones go?

I know a few, they got early retirement after a long tussle and started their own companies. Granted, they were in EME. Maybe that's where they all go, to the technical branches, and then artillery, infantry, and armor?
logistics/ordnance as well. not just EME or signals.

The question I should have asked, and do ask now, is that where do the brightest ones go?
they go visit the world,learn how to build golf courses,how to illegally occupy land and build fancy sub standard societies,exploit respurces and provide cheap gas to fertlizer plant yet make loses! thats where brightest of the idara go!

Core commander, MO Chief, Hafiz and Nadeem should resign for inept failure

Beng
They would burn the country down before doing it and the "awaam" would just watch it like the helpless fools they are.
Bengali youth has a spine, Pakistani youth should learn from them

Beng

Bengali youth has a spine, Pakistani youth should learn from them
Bengali youth had previous generations who fought as well - a strong identity.

Pakistani generations have pretty much declined to be had haramis including most of the boomers and Gen X. They all stood by and gave their rights up willingly so it is logical that all Pakistani millennials and Gen Z also follow suit

Intelligence agencies run directly by the military now draw their cadre from the corps of Intelligence. Now that is another debate that the brightest are opting to join the corps of intelligence.

The need is to revamp the intelligence apparatus to focus on other than domestic politics. Launching of well coordinated attacks and in numbers, within our own territory by non state actors is, at least in my books, an intelligence failure.

Time to rethink and act post haste before it is too late.

Yep, again something we've talked about for so long, but no action.
Our issue is we can’t manage our border control properly. Clear as day the afghani jahils have settled in our border regions and they’ve brought in their extreme jahilliyat with them and brainwashed our border tribes with their violent mobster society. They intimidate our citizens and tribals and refuse to respect let alone accept our border.

This is the same issue going south toward Iran where millions of our balochi living in Irani balochistan. Over there these khabe*** see a better country and lifestyle and then they look down upon their own and when you run into them in public they say oh we are balochis not Pakistanis. 😝

And I look at them and say…..Achha! 😝

Terrorism resurges due to past mistakes, says PM Shehbaz​

‘I say without fear that the army chief and I are working as one, with a shared goal of advancing Pakistan’

News Desk
August 21, 2024

Blaming same Pakistan Army ,but, pleasing Munir.

If you see videos of these ambush attacks on Pak convoys the soldiers don’t even know how to react.
I’ll give you an example years ago there was a video circulating of an Indian ambush on a pak army post there were about 3 soldiers behind the post making a phone call on there mobiles the Indians sniped 2 of them instantly killing them the third pak soldier who was concealed exposed himself once he heard the shots and was instantly shot multiple times.
In the ambush video I’ve seen soldier doung sajdah awaiting to be killed.

These soldiers with all due respect don’t have a great IQ and can’t even take cover when fired upon. It doesn’t help that they don’t even have basic armoured protection

If you see videos of these ambush attacks on Pak convoys the soldiers don’t even know how to react.
I’ll give you an example years ago there was a video circulating of an Indian ambush on a pak army post there were about 3 soldiers behind the post making a phone call on there mobiles the Indians sniped 2 of them instantly killing them the third pak soldier who was concealed exposed himself once he heard the shots and was instantly shot multiple times.

These soldiers with all due respect don’t have a great IQ and can’t even take cover when fired upon. It doesn’t help that they don’t even have basic armoured protection
These things have to be drilled into muscle memory. I doubt Pakistan does any such training on a large scale so the results speak for themselves.

I think unless people have served in any actual combat such criticisms whilst meritorious are unqualified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back