Over Dozen Army Casualties in Tirah

You need to just come on out as an Indian bhai.......just do it.....it’s ok......we don't mind. We've had millions of yous in our country singing da tune. We're all tired of yous.
Not an Indian. If anything you sound more Indian than I do given the gutter language you use to describe other Muslims.

What I fear is that the narrative may shift where TTP may become the equivalent of BLA rather than being a terror group and gain popular support - maybe even a Mukti Bahni

We might already be on that bandwagon. If you look at online sentiments among KP residents, you will see a strong anti-establishment sentiment. I know of some Pakistan intellectuals professors who use pseudonyms to express their feelings to protect themselves and their families; one I know well whose family member was promoted to a top rank this year.

Last edited:
The terrain is such that it can’t be shut off completely

This has been discussed here, videos posted etc, it's like 1000km of no man's land, we would need millions of troops manning it, the same goes for Iran Pakistan border. The best option is to start anti extremist drive through education, build an anti extremist ideology, pro Pakistan ideology, give justice to the people, give them hope, Jobs, security, hold the elites and corrupt accountable. Pakistan has 2 stated within it, one is normal people and another the elite, running the parallel black economy, with high connections with all the powerful. The people who suffered know it and those who have not fail to believe it.

Something is seriously wrong with Baloch and Tribal Pashtoons, they just don't stop fighting/killing and can live in peace... And on top of that our Chu Army is busy with Politics and arresting journalists and tiktokers and making p0rn videos, Satya naas ker diya hai mulk ka.

Those fighting In their mind believe the Punjabi/Sindhi army is trying to conquer them, destroy their tribal system, their culture, steal their resources, enslave them and the elite will then build big mansions, store wealth abroad, sell their souls to the west in order to stay in power. People often ignore the corruption takes place in Punjab/Sindh, the mafias operating, bribery, fake cases, murders, harming the weak. The people in power in any position be it local village leaders or the ruling elite are worse than baloch n kpk tribes. All the above is same as militant violence but noone talks about it because every house looks cleaner from the inside.

The 2 provinces of KPK and Balochistan are autonomous, they have the right for royalties, to protect their local traditions, the tribal areas have never been under the control of Pakistan army as they always been autonomous, this issue started when Pakistan sent their armed forces in those territory after 9 11, alot of tribes welcomed them but many didn't due to the threats, these same tribes who backed them were left alone when ttp militants slaughtered them. Think about this, how many years have Pakistanis tolerated military rule, after so long people had enough, Balochistan is under military and sardar rule for decades, with absolutely no accountability. Those who are oppressed will come back for revenge. Those who harmed the innocents must be hanged, then allow sincere negotiations with the tribal people, reach an agreement and move troops to the border. Remember if our security forces/police etc raid houses in Punjab at night, harassing women etc What do you think is happening in balochistan and kpk, the amount of lies, false cases etc. Accountability is a must, win the heart and minds of the people, work with the tribes. Lastly it's even more complicated than this, drug mafias are also involved, contract killers etc. Every powerful person is involved, when drugs come from Afghanistan, someone in Pakistan makes millions, from tribal areas to islamabad but no accountability.

Not an Indian. If anything you sound more Indian than I do given the gutter language you use to describe other Muslims.
Yous not the first one here with this sentiment. There have been thousands like you along da way.

Abbu Abbu I lub da talibunny and I wanna be afghani……..😝

Pakistani kaafir and afghani my lub 😝

Last edited:
Those fighting In their mind believe the Punjabi/Sindhi army is trying to conquer them, destroy their tribal system, their culture, steal their resources, enslave them and the elite will then build big mansions, store wealth abroad, sell their souls to the west in order to stay in power. People often ignore the corruption takes place in Punjab/Sindh, the mafias operating, bribery, fake cases, murders, harming the weak. The people in power in any position be it local village leaders or the ruling elite are worse than baloch n kpk tribes. All the above is same as militant violence but noone talks about it because every house looks cleaner from the inside.

The 2 provinces of KPK and Balochistan are autonomous, they have the right for royalties, to protect their local traditions, the tribal areas have never been under the control of Pakistan army as they always been autonomous, this issue started when Pakistan sent their armed forces in those territory after 9 11, alot of tribes welcomed them but many didn't due to the threats, these same tribes who backed them were left alone when ttp militants slaughtered them. Think about this, how many years have Pakistanis tolerated military rule, after so long people had enough, Balochistan is under military and sardar rule for decades, with absolutely no accountability. Those who are oppressed will come back for revenge. Those who harmed the innocents must be hanged, then allow sincere negotiations with the tribal people, reach an agreement and move troops to the border. Remember if our security forces/police etc raid houses in Punjab at night, harassing women etc What do you think is happening in balochistan and kpk, the amount of lies, false cases etc. Accountability is a must, win the heart and minds of the people, work with the tribes. Lastly it's even more complicated than this, drug mafias are also involved, contract killers etc. Every powerful person is involved, when drugs come from Afghanistan, someone in Pakistan makes millions, from tribal areas to islamabad but no accountability.
None of it justify suicide bombings, beheadings, attacking Military assets, and Foreigners. Lots of people live/die in poverty, many people in Pakistan has faced injustice at the hands of state, Bengali's faced humifaction/murder/r@pe/torture at the hands of PA as well but did they just go and blow up mosques? Schools ? Hospitals? Attack Polio workers ? You wrote the whole thing only to justify what Balochi and Tribals are doing.

You are complaining about Pakistan Army entering Tribal Areas which is part of Pakistan hence they have every right to be there, and then complain about leaving Tribals to TTP, make up your mind. I don't like the Army in its current leadership but don't forget it was the Army who saved these tribals from TTP, when every day one Tribal leader was getting beheaded and his body was hanged on Khooni chowk, but guess what they did after going back to their Areas, once again start supporting TTP, and now with help of Afghan Taliban they are resettling the TTP in KPK, without local support TTP won't survive a month, they blend in and our own Pakistani's help them to hide, give them their daughters to marry so they can easily travel etc.

None of it justify suicide bombings, beheadings, attacking Military assets, and Foreigners. Lots of people live/die in poverty, many people in Pakistan has faced injustice at the hands of state, Bengali's faced humifaction/murder/r@pe/torture at the hands of PA as well but did they just go and blow up mosques? Schools ? Hospitals? Attack Polio workers ? You wrote the whole thing only to justify what Balochi and Tribals are doing.

You are complaining about Pakistan Army entering Tribal Areas which is part of Pakistan hence they have every right to be there, and then complain about leaving Tribals to TTP, make up your mind. I don't like the Army in its current leadership but don't forget it was the Army who saved these tribals from TTP, when every day one Tribal leader was getting beheaded and his body was hanged on Khooni chowk, but guess what they did after going back to their Areas, once again start supporting TTP, and now with help of Afghan Taliban they are resettling the TTP in KPK, without local support TTP won't survive a month, they blend in and our own Pakistani's help them to hide, give them their daughters to marry so they can easily travel etc.

I am merely trying to point out their point of view, we must understand them in order to counter them. The bangali example was not a good one, they rebelled and killed soldiers, sided with India, they too used mosque as safe houses (mukhti Bahni), they even created own country.

I was explaining on how the situation folded, since Pakistan creation our military did not enter Tribal areas up until early 2000s, what stopped them before? It was Pakistani territory or not? The point I was trying to make certain Tribal areas people supported military but then suddenly military withdrew and they got slaughtered, it wasn't a good move, who was protecting the tribal people before Pakistan army entered? They always had inter Tribal wars etc. By the way even today majority of the tribal areas support our military, you think our military and intelligence agencies do not have a high presense in those regions, they are only failing to control low level militancy and their networks. So if Pakistan brings the changes I mentioned with major reforms and development, accountability etc then we will see the people trusting the state, our power and influence will increase. At the moment Afghanistan taliban is taking the title away from us, for being the saviour of the ummah and supporter of the mujahdeen.

Shut up. Which Pakistani have you met who wants the destruction of our country?

Hmmm, let me think for a … no need, Bajwa was helping Pakistan when overthrew the government? Or Asim Muni is propelling Pakistan to record growth by violating Pakistani constitution?
Stop blaming the army. Bewquff insaan. You want to fracture our country along ethnic lines?......our policies have not worked, but that don't mean we want the balkanization as the next step.

What? Who else is to blame? Who is in charge of Pakistani borders and currently the entire country? If a policy doesn’t work, you analyze it and learn from the mistakes. If you keep repeating the same mistakes either you are incompetent or a traitor.
Its our establishment that throws our army under the bus. Blame them!
Establishment is the bloody COAS. Please enlighten all of us who is the establishment in your eyes?

Bilkul......and if you follow da money all these sardars and harami waderay tribal chieftains sitting in Muscat, Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Sharjah, Doha, Lundon, Manama, Kuwait, Istanbul and Toronto. My question has always been....and it'll always be.......in haramion ko paisay kon deta hae?

Without millions of dollars spent on causing trouble, nothing can happen, but its happening.
That’s outside the country - you can see them meeting and chatting with foreign embassy staff at Serena or Marriot Hotel

Hmmm, let me think for a … no need, Bajwa was helping Pakistan when overthrew the government? Or Asim Muni is propelling Pakistan to record growth by violating Pakistani constitution?

What? Who else is to blame? Who is in charge of Pakistani borders and currently the entire country? If a policy doesn’t work, you analyze it and learn from the mistakes. If you keep repeating the same mistakes either you are incompetent or a traitor.

Establishment is the bloody COAS. Please enlighten all of us who is the establishment in your eyes?
The establishment is all the thousands of chaudhry waderay sardar daaku peeplay all these guys put into power by the UK before they left. Every army person I know hates this shit and despises being used as mercenaries for these chaudhry waderay sardar. This is why they blame these guys now cuz our army has lost respect and down graded to the level of police. This shit is not part of our army’s role and responsibility, doing police duty in inter tribal warfare. 20 army chiefs come n gone, same waderay chaudhry sitting in every gubment and ministries and departments. Then their kids come and do the same thing.

Last edited:
We still got millions of afghani in our country bro. Until they are fully expelled and never allowed back in, this shit won’t stop! They’ve been poisoning the border areas with their extreme tribal jahiliyat.

The Americans and Europeans are hellbent on keeping these Afghans in Pakistan. Now you understand why.

The most ironic thing is ISPR has not made any official statement regarding this, is the blood of pakistani soldiers such cheap that can't give 'em an honourable burial.

The Pakistani army under the command of Munir is a passive army.

The Americans and Europeans are hellbent on keeping these Afghans in Pakistan. Now you understand why.
They got us involved in this shitful mess from day dot! Hanged Bhutto cuz he said I don’t wanna be a part of this bullshit! Brought in Zia Ul Fuq Muslim killer and the rest is history bhai. Trying to explain this to mythbuster pendu dehati dulhan now. 😝……ghareeb da putter……he got no clue what Henry Kissinger told Bhutto…..😝

He wants to argue wid me……mashallah!

They got us involved in this shitful mess from day dot! Hanged Bhutto cuz he said I don’t wanna be a part of this bullshit! Brought in Zia Ul Fuq Muslim killer and the rest is history bhai. Trying to explain this to mythbuster pendu dehati dulhan now. 😝……ghareeb da putter……he got no clue what Henry Kissinger told Bhutto…..😝

He wants to argue wid me……mashallah!

All of then are responsible. From the generals to the last politician.

The Pakistani army under the command of Munir is a passive army.
He’s just like Biden yaar……just a face……establishment is all our harami chaudhry waderay sardar entrenched by the British! They and their families and kids…..army bichari ko zaleel kara huwa hae, army has become a mercenary for these thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back