PAF Future Acquisition Plans

Not really the correct thread but since it was always my special friend's biggest wish!

Here as a very nice What-if artwork

View attachment 53874
View attachment 53875View attachment 53877View attachment 53878
@MastanKhan
IMO...this could've happened had the PAF gotten the Peace Gate III/IV F-16s.

The Pressler Amendment and resulting arms embargoes forced the PAF to prioritize getting a multirole fighter to take over from the F-16 gap.

However, had the multirole element been fulfilled via the F-16 in the early or mid-1990s, then I think the PAF would've pursued a dedicated attack option, and the FBC-1A would've been the frontrunner. @Oscar

Turkiye will induct 100 KAAN stealth aircraft in the Turkish Air Force and 100 units will be inducted in friendly countries (Most probably Pakistan, Azerbaijan, and others) air forces as a basic target, ‘Turkish Aerospace Industries’ General Manager Dr. Mehmet Demiroğlu.
1720377073839.png

IMO...this could've happened had the PAF gotten the Peace Gate III/IV F-16s.

The Pressler Amendment and resulting arms embargoes forced the PAF to prioritize getting a multirole fighter to take over from the F-16 gap.

However, had the multirole element been fulfilled via the F-16 in the early or mid-1990s, then I think the PAF would've pursued a dedicated attack option, and the FBC-1A would've been the frontrunner. @Oscar
The PAF was still focused on the M2K as the strike element - it loves the delta platform’s stability.

Why do I feel like they are childishly rushing into the 5th generation platform acquisition? Why such a rush?

How reliable is the Chinese stealth tech? Please no fanboy answers.

Just trying to gauge if it’s up to the task of putting the boot to the Indian throat in another Balakot style incident.

The 2nd and 3rd prototypes of KAAN are now on the final assembly line. Thanks to our Russian/Chinese friends some minor hickups with the Titanium bulkheads have been resolved. KAAN has evolved.
1722277785269.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back