PAF Future Acquisition Plans

Who this is? What are you talking about? Why are you trying to pick a fight with me for no reason, first you edit in your fantasies on my profile and then you accuse me of being somebody

@Waz @Musings I reported his original post with the foul language @maxpane also saw it and reacted. The point was to insult me and then quickly delete. Can I suggest IP check of this poster as I have received such vile attacks previously that were very similar
 
Bilal, when I said no a few posts ago, did you manage to read that? Serious question.

When a small child keeps asking the same question again and again and cannot see facts, or refuses to, what do we do with them?

You have zero evidence, I asked, you avoided the question, you asked me about a statement on LIFT, I said I do not have it.

Can you now go back to Quwa and post more AI assisted slop, mostly scraped from this forum in the desperate hope for subscriptions and leave the adults alone?

I am bored now, and you my friend are on ignore
stfu...no one's on this forum to read what you have to say. We often have to skip over it to hear from real contributors like @Par 5 @Quwa and so on.
 
@Waz @Musings I reported his original post with the foul language @maxpane also saw it and reacted. The point was to insult me and then quickly delete. Can I suggest IP check of this poster as I have received such vile attacks previously that were very similar
looks like old enmity
 
IMO.

I do not believe that acquiring LIFT aircraft is a "priority" for the PAF, let alone a higher priority than fifth-generation fighter jets. ------ We need to distinguish between LIFT capability and the possession of LIFT aircraft; they are two completely different things.

The situation is as follows:
Whether it is the PAF or the Uzbekistan Air Force—which recently acquired the J-10CE fighter—pilots operating these aircraft complete their relevant familiarization and adaptation flights in China. This is part of the support services included in the procurement program. Furthermore, reports regarding the Bangladesh Air Force's prospective purchase of J-10CE fighters explicitly outline the cost plan for pilot training to be conducted in China.

4.5-generation or 5th-generation fighter jets have completely moved beyond traditional air combat paradigms. They rely more heavily on the support of an integrated air combat ecosystem than on one-on-one dogfighting between individual aircraft.

This implies that for many economically disadvantaged nations, establishing a simulation-based training environment for 4.5-generation or 5th-generation fighter pilots is virtually impossible. These countries face significant deficiencies in their actual aerial combat support infrastructure, making the allocation of funds for such simulation systems even less feasible. Furthermore, economic constraints limit the scale of their 4.5-generation or 5th-generation fighter fleets, resulting in a low demand for pilots; beyond the initial cohort, the number of new pilots added annually is in the single digits. Consequently, setting up such a training system for such a small number of pilots is clearly not a rational choice.

CATIC provides comprehensive pilot training services to customers for both the J-10CE and FC-31/J-35 fighter jets; in fact, virtually all fighter jet exporters offer such training. Even in the case of Pakistan, when PAC sells JF-17 series fighters to foreign customers, it includes pilot training services. Furthermore, PAC offers the JF-17B variant, enabling customers to conduct their own pilot training—much like the J-10S option available for China's J-10CE.

LIFT aircraft are unlikely to be a top priority for the PAF. While procurement remains a possibility, it is not a primary concern. Modern LIFT aircraft possess genuine combat capabilities rather than serving merely as trainers; should the PAF acquire them, the deciding factor would be their combat utility, not their training functions.

Moreover, LIFT aircraft are not a central consideration in the PAF's future acquisition of fifth-generation fighters. The PAF lacks the resources to sustain a standalone, comprehensive training system specifically for fifth-generation fighter pilots.
If the village clown @Yasser76 could read, he wouldn't have given this post a Like.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Hq9
Back
Top