PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

China has a large J10 fleet at some point it will start retiring them, would it be a option or make sense to pick.up ex Chinese J10s if they still have life in them
It's been done with F-16s so why not J-10C but the Chinese version is different from the export models.

I guess Chinese have ramped air intake. Export version Has that bump in the air intake, same as JF 17

Yes but what I'm saying is, China has a mountain load of J10s, we may purchase new J10Cs but why not pick up J10s heading for retirement as long as they have life in them as force multipliers

Yes but what I'm saying is, China has a mountain load of J10s, we may purchase new J10Cs but why not pick up J10s heading for retirement as long as they have life in them as force multipliers
Those didn't meet Pakistani requirements in Mushsrraf era when he himself went to china for the jet.

China has a large J10 fleet at some point it will start retiring them, would it be a option or make sense to pick.up ex Chinese J10s if they still have life in them
Hi,

If it has not been mentioned---there is no shortage of funds for getting new J10's for the Paf---.

We will match the numbers with the next batch of incoming Rafale---what the next batch of Rafale gets---our J10's would be procured with additional options to counter them---.

Hi,

If it has not been mentioned---there is no shortage of funds for getting new J10's for the Paf---.

We will match the numbers with the next batch of incoming Rafale---what the next batch of Rafale gets---our J10's would be procured with additional options to counter them---.
Thanks to the supply chain issues for Rafales' engines, there'll be further delays in the IAF's procuring them...

Too many PL-15s in one frame, a nightmare for the enemy
The latest ultra-long-range air-to-air missile PL17 has already begun to be equipped on the J16.

I don't know if it can be equipped on the J10C, and I look forward to the PLAAF test.

The latest ultra-long-range air-to-air missile PL17 has already begun to be equipped on the J16.

I don't know if it can be equipped on the J10C, and I look forward to the PLAAF test.
It can be fitted on J10C but for PL-17 is not needed, PL15 will take care of Indian AWACS/tankers and other ISR platforms with ease

Do you even know the capabilities of Indian AEW&C cause if you did you would not have been blabbering such stupid shit.

Here's a detailed thread on 'Indian Netra AEW&CS' to help you understand just how capable Indian AEW&Cs are and how stupid you are sounding right now

https://defencepk.com/forums/threads/indias-eyes-in-the-sky-netra-aew-cs.11308/
Yeah yeah we knows how capable of your out of this universe NETRA/PETRA AWACS you guys has fake superiority egos over Pakistan good for you, keep living in delusional boy

It can be fitted on J10C but for PL-17 is not needed, PL15 will take care of Indian AWACS/tankers and other ISR platforms with ease
There isn't any word on J10C mounting PL17 at the moment.

However, even if the J10C can mount the PL17, it is unlikely that the PL17 will be exported to the PAF. The range is too far......... This thing is for the United States, India is not enough level, PL15 is enough

There isn't any word on J10C mounting PL17 at the moment.

However, even if the J10C can mount the PL17, it is unlikely that the PL17 will be exported to the PAF. The range is too far......... This thing is for the United States, India is not enough level, PL15 is enough
It's also very big BVR, 20 feet or so if J10C can able to carry PL-17 it will be only 1 missile per jet on central hard point this carrying PL-17 on J10C will reduced J10C range significantly

J-10B & J-10C are probably slated to serve for a long time, the latter more so than the former. J-10A will most likely be retired sooner than later. However, PAF has previously rejected J-10A & is unlikely to ever acquire them. Same goes for J-10B. Seeing as things appear to be its going to be x-number of J-10Cs followed up with J-31/35. Scarce resources are unlikely to be allocated to ad hoc inductions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back