PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

F-16 used to outmaneuver J-10 easily in China-Pakistan excesses.
Translation of the ACMI report:
It is not recommended to fight the F-16s in close range. Our J-10 is delta wing and suffers from speed bleeding, not as competent as F-16 in a prolonged fight.
F-16 net
被删除的微博 ACMI_blurred_2_tweet.png

It is not recommended to fight the F-16s in close range. Our J-10 is delta wing and suffers from speed bleeding, not as competent as F-16 in a prolonged fight.
F-16 net
View attachment 63926

J.10A's visited Pakistan to attend one of the Shaheen series of exercises and even F.7PG's were scoring gun and missile kills against it on regular basis.
J.10C with it's avionics, HMD and PL.10 is a different beast though.

F-16 net
View attachment 63926
Its talking about J-10A with its PL-8 been outperformed by F-16 AIM-9 in close combat, not suerpised. PL-8 is originated from Python-3, a 40+ years old missle.

The only issue is PL-8 is about to exit service ...

Today, someone in the Chinese media broke the news: the price and details of the deal for PAF's purchase of J10C. They said the news came from Pakistan.

I can't confirm the authenticity. So, I won't publish it out first.

Is there any Pakistani brother who knows the status of this this deal?

Today, someone in the Chinese media broke the news: the price and details of the deal for PAF's purchase of J10C. They said the news came from Pakistan.

I can't confirm the authenticity. So, I won't publish it out first.

Is there any Pakistani brother who knows the status of this this deal?

New procurement beyond the original 36 ? The original contract for 36 units was leaked along time ago already.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back