Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions

Middle East & Africa​

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Kamra will supply 12 Super Mushshak trainer aircraft to Zimbabwe. The business completes a multi-million dollar transaction that was sealed when Harare participated in a security and defence exhibition hosted by Islamabad two years ago. In November 25, 2022, a high-powered delegation of military officers led by Air Vice Marshall Biltim Chingono was in Karachi to acquire modern aircraft and armaments during the International Defence and Exhibition Seminar (IDEAS) where over 30 contracts were signed.

Source: DID

Hassan Riaz

Today at PAF Risalpur, KPK.

440361858_733013618903725_1399518934242069633_n.jpg

@Fatman17 sir, do we still have any ex-PAF who visit the forum? Back in the old days we used to get a lot of good contribution from such gentlemen.

MuradK comes to mind (I saved his credentials - attached).

MuradK.PNG

Also, x_man / Pshamim/ Bilal7xxx .. Interested people can checkout their posts while defence.pk is still up. These gentlemen generated a lot of interest for the PAF amongst the youth. So much so, that PAF should actually encourage retirees to come on here and participate in my opinion.

Last edited:
@Fatman17 sir, do we still have any ex-PAF who visit the forum? Back in the old days we used to get a lot of good contribution from such gentlemen.

MuradK comes to mind (I saved his credentials - attached).

View attachment 37838

Also, x_man / Pshamim/ Bilal7xxx .. Interested people can checkout their posts while defence.pk is still up. These gentlemen generated a lot of interest for the PAF amongst the youth. So much so, that PAF should actually encourage retirees to come on here and participate in my opinion.
Unfortunately we are not in contact with them anymore.

Quote of the Day
I have flown in just about everything, with all kinds of pilots in all parts of the world -- British, French, Pakistani, Iranian, Japanese, Chinese -- and there wasn't a dime's worth of difference between any of them except for one unchanging, certain fact: the best, most skillful pilot has the most experience.
-- Chuck Yeager

1715544155393.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back