Mujahid
Registered Member
Here in US a middle class family of five buy for leisure.. Our PAF buy for what??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have to ask, is this a serious question? I can't tell if it is sarcasm.
VIP Transport = Senior Officer movement between basesHere in US a middle class family of five buy for leisure.. Our PAF buy for what??
Mushak does not have the payload & range for small cargo trnspt. It would be akin to using a 70cc motorcycle where a min 2 ton pick up is required.Why operating so man different types ? Why not any attempt to produce a double propelled version of mushak - for VIP and small cargo transport role. It’s not a rocket science.
Mushak has piston engine and it can't be used in transport role. Cirrus Vision is a very cheap aircraft and is a far better option.Serious ! I am not from aero- I am from Army.