Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Congratulations, Sir, for publishing your book. Would be great if you could give us a peek of it, if possible.

Also, what is your take on the recent change in Bangladesh? How it is going to affect this region strategically if at all?
Sure, but this isn't the appropriate thread for it, although basically it's a book of fiction about the Pakistan Army with three Pakistani friends "Mustakim" (army), "Salaudin" (Navy), and "Imran" (Air force), who all come from a small village in the Punjab called "Chak 75 JB". Eventually they take part in a war against India, and in short, India doesn't look too good afterwards. Indians are giving my book terrible reviews and calling for it's ban in India, but somehow that makes me happy.

Sure, but this isn't the appropriate thread for it, although basically it's a book of fiction about the Pakistan Army with three Pakistani friends "Mustakim" (army), "Salaudin" (Navy), and "Imran" (Air force), who all come from a small village in the Punjab called "Chak 75 JB". Eventually they take part in a war against India, and in short, India doesn't look too good afterwards. Indians are giving my book terrible reviews and calling for it's ban in India, but somehow that makes me happy.
really? And very interesting! I am sure you know where that Chak 75 JB is located in Pakistan. BTW, how did you know that chak? Just to mention I too hail from a chak not too far from there.

The book will be an interesting read for me too (even though I have no solid military background). Would you mind to share the book information? Is it available as a soft copy too? I mean for buying online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back