Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Congratulations, Sir, for publishing your book. Would be great if you could give us a peek of it, if possible.

Also, what is your take on the recent change in Bangladesh? How it is going to affect this region strategically if at all?
Sure, but this isn't the appropriate thread for it, although basically it's a book of fiction about the Pakistan Army with three Pakistani friends "Mustakim" (army), "Salaudin" (Navy), and "Imran" (Air force), who all come from a small village in the Punjab called "Chak 75 JB". Eventually they take part in a war against India, and in short, India doesn't look too good afterwards. Indians are giving my book terrible reviews and calling for it's ban in India, but somehow that makes me happy.

Sure, but this isn't the appropriate thread for it, although basically it's a book of fiction about the Pakistan Army with three Pakistani friends "Mustakim" (army), "Salaudin" (Navy), and "Imran" (Air force), who all come from a small village in the Punjab called "Chak 75 JB". Eventually they take part in a war against India, and in short, India doesn't look too good afterwards. Indians are giving my book terrible reviews and calling for it's ban in India, but somehow that makes me happy.
really? And very interesting! I am sure you know where that Chak 75 JB is located in Pakistan. BTW, how did you know that chak? Just to mention I too hail from a chak not too far from there.

The book will be an interesting read for me too (even though I have no solid military background). Would you mind to share the book information? Is it available as a soft copy too? I mean for buying online.

That's fascinating that you hail from a Chak not far from there. I chose the Chak randomly from Google Maps while writing the book (truth be told). As a foreigner, I haven't visited Pakistan since 2004. It's become a lot more difficult to visit since then, and it's much harder to write without direct experience.

I tried to portray the Pakistan Army and contemporary warfare as accurately as I could, which my discussions with Panzerkiel really helped with. The book is titled The India-Pakistan War of 2030. It's available at a number of distributions, including Amazon. It's available as an ebook and a paperback. I make most of my book sales from Western markets, not sure if it is available in UAE, most likely not, and probably not in Pakistan either.

23140111d67bf20.png
BREAKING NEWS: Lieutenant General Muhammad Asim Malik has been appointed as the Inter-Services Intelligence director general and will take charge on September 30.

This was announced by the Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR) in a press release issued on Monday.

Gen Malik is currently serving as an adjutant general at the General Headquarters in Rawalpindi, the ISPR said.

Read more: https://www.dawn.com/news/1860627/lt-gen-asim-malik-appointed-new-dg-isi-ispr

That's fascinating that you hail from a Chak not far from there. I chose the Chak randomly from Google Maps while writing the book (truth be told). As a foreigner, I haven't visited Pakistan since 2004. It's become a lot more difficult to visit since then, and it's much harder to write without direct experience.

I tried to portray the Pakistan Army and contemporary warfare as accurately as I could, which my discussions with Panzerkiel really helped with. The book is titled The India-Pakistan War of 2030. It's available at a number of distributions, including Amazon. It's available as an ebook and a paperback. I make most of my book sales from Western markets, not sure if it is available in UAE, most likely not, and probably not in Pakistan either.
Thank you for sharing information about your book. I'll be purchasing it soon and I'm sure it will be a fascinating read. As a student of strategic affairs, I'm especially eager to gain insights into warfare strategies and tactics, especially in the context of India-Pakistan rivalry. I believe your book will offer valuable perspectives on this subject.

I'm confident that with the changing realities, it will become much easier for you to visit Pakistan regularly in the coming months and years. We eagerly look forward to welcoming our brothers from Bangladesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back