Pakistan General Elections 2024

We cannot move forwards unless we learns from past, not only Nawaz every political leader was a lapdog of PA initially bcz governance is not possible without agreeing with them, this is another reality, so stop blaming politicians outrightly grow up.
I'm actually sad for Nawaz Sharif. He created his legacy and came out of the shadows of ZIa ul haq, created his own space and vote bank in Punjab

Sad to see this at the twilight of his career. Will probably be his last election. Imran Khan used the establishment support as well, and you can check his popularity level before no confidence motion.

Establishment undue support reduces a politician stature and popularity. Let see what happens in the future. We all need to accept the reality about the present.

Its not about being cool party. People are just fed up with PMLN establishment-anti establishment stunts. The boom and bust cycle during and after PMLN govt is taking its toll on Pakistanis. Nawaz total political vision is motorways. Shahbaz likes to come up with even weird ideas, danish school, peeli taxi, sasti roti. All of which are done and dusted now, without providing any real benefits to local population.
PPP 15 years in govt and sindh lacks even basic facilities. Theft, cruelty is at its peak. Extreme lawlessness and brutality. Sardars getting away after openly murdering people and then sitting with Bilawl.
With PTI people have a chance to escape this. To escape from electables politics. In my city, PTI announced its candidate one day before election. A nobody, low level party worker. He managed to secure 50k votes against JKT and PMLN's candidate who has been winning for last 35 years.
If PTI failed, people will make sure its out of Pakistani politics forever. But first you'll have to give it one chance without interruption. One 5 year tenure which it deserves after this election.
I'll advise you to listen to tarin and jhagra call when they rekt the sovereign and introduced a petrol subsidy. They don't care as well.

Btw you're being dishonest, nawaz was never given the support and space to do things as well. The guy spent 30 years telling the generals to stop interfering. I still believe if given the chance PMLN will outperform PTI in delivering economic reforms under the proposed SIFC model.

I don't think anyone would like to do business with PTI. Extremely uncertain party with unstable aura.

DC Muzaffargarh Gave Warnings to PTI's Candidates to Join PMLN After Winning Election 2024​

I'm actually sad for Nawaz Sharif. He created his legacy and came out of the shadows of ZIa ul haq, created his own space and vote bank in Punjab

Sad to see this at the twilight of his career. Will probably be his last election. Imran Khan used the establishment support as well, and you can check his popularity level before no confidence motion.

Establishment undue support reduces a politician stature and popularity. Let see what happens in the future. We all need to accept the reality about the present.
We need a reformed PMLN without Dar, Maryam at the helms of affairs
They have a space but they need to do better
Or else they'll become Q-league as no party survives for long if they're seen as puppets in publics eyes
(JI died that way, Q league, PTI before VONC was slowly becoming a joke and now they're hell bent on turning PMLN into a joke by acting as puppets)

Exactly...... IK/PTI lost majority By elections in their tenure before vonc and that includes held in KPK as well, they lack capacity to govern. In this election 2024 they manage to fool and gets sympathy votes besides our public is very emotional...another reality.

یہ الّو بلے سے ہارتے تو عزت رہ جاتی ، بینگن ، گاجر ، مولی اور کھیرے سے ہار گئے​

رانا مبشر نون لیگ کی بینک سٹاپ لاہور عوام نے چور چور کے نعرے لگائے اور رانا مبشر نے خود رائفل گارڈ سے چھین کر لوگوں کو سیدھا برسٹ مار دیا کئی لوگ زخمی

I'll advise you to listen to tarin and jhagra call when they rekt the sovereign and introduced a petrol subsidy. They don't care as well.

Btw you're being dishonest, nawaz was never given the support and space to do things as well. The guy spent 30 years telling the generals to stop interfering. I still believe if given the chance PMLN will outperform PTI in delivering economic reforms under the proposed SIFC model.

I don't think anyone would like to do business with PTI. Extremely uncertain party with unstable aura.

Exactly..Actually their is bughz nawaz throughout Pakistan.
Outside Punjab: For being a Punjabi
Inside Punjab: For being Lohaar merely (Low cast).

رانا مبشر نون لیگ کی بینک سٹاپ لاہور عوام نے چور چور کے نعرے لگائے اور رانا مبشر نے خود رائفل گارڈ سے چھین کر لوگوں کو سیدھا برسٹ مار دیا کئی لوگ زخمی

PTI spreading anarchy no doubt; you people are winning on this account.

Exactly...... IK/PTI lost majority By elections in their tenure before vonc and that includes held in KPK as well, they lack capacity to govern. In this election 2024 they manage to fool and gets sympathy votes besides our public is very emotional...another reality.
People saw the competence of PDM as well. Expect the same

Country can not function like that anymore. Why can't Pakistan Army understand this? Dysfunctional country can never progress when there is a wrestling match with no set of rules on who comes on top and leads the country. it is a chaos. There can't be any capacity building of Pakistan as a whole. No magic wand can fix the country. There needs to be a system in place where people know the rules and who is in charge. Country CAN NOT be ruled through hybrid system where invisible forces are running the country without any accountability

Let the people decide their future and People have to face the consequences . Same people will vote them out. Free and fair election is the way forward

We need a reformed PMLN without Dar, Maryam at the helms of affairs
They have a space but they need to do better
PMLN gets from 64 (2018) to 75(2024) only bcz of aggressive politics of Maryam.
That too against IK aggressive anarchist politics since vonc getting sympathy and xombies votes in hordes no doubt. Its a miracle. Thanks Maryam!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back