Pakistan General Elections 2024

PMLN gets from 64 (2018) to 75(2024) only bcz of aggressive politics of Maryam.
That too against IK aggressive anarchist politics since vonc getting sympathy and xombies votes in hordes no doubt. Its a miracle. Thanks Maryam!!
Stop lifting her non existent balls mate
You have Saad Rafique, that guy from Narowal, Abbasi and dozen other good dudes
Yet only Maryam gets the limelight

I am not! You are running away from reality.

Bro Maryam is a curse and should be thrown out, along with rana sanaullah and tarrar.

This guy summed up beautifully of what khan did. I witnessed all the bullshit when i was in Pakistan. Pre VONC literally every person hated khan and used to be like bhai ghalti hogai. Anti Americanism and cipher bullshit revived the dead zombies.
So? Now people want him. You will justify pre and post election rigging by this?

If you read this thread youd start to think pakistanis hate all their leaders. Its like damned if you would damned if you dont.

Whoever ends up forming a government will have a tall order to keep public sentiment on their side. No miracle can be worked with this economic mess tough decisions will be required.

In theory the party/leader with most of support stands the better chance. But then all need to rally behind and leave pettyness to the side.

My criticism of Imran Khan is well known from the old PDF--the criticism really started after his Speaker threw out the NCM Resolution which was ill-advised, counter productive and totally unnecessary. I believe Imran's severe personality disorders make him a bad choice to be Pakistan's leader. But it is not MY decision alone to elect him--it is for the voters. If they elect him, then I will accept him. If he does well in gorvernance, then I will support him. If he outperforms then I will adore him. BTW, except for his Dharnas after the 2013 elections, I always supported him until the NCM vote.

With that personal context out of way... I honestly don't see a way forward for Pakistan with Imran Khan as the leader unless he makes a genuine political party with credible 2nd and 3rd tier leadership and a few heirs. If today he dies, his party dies. It nearly died in the last two years due to the State repression but it is alive because he is alive. His recent political gains don't impress me much; he gained because PDM failed but come 2026, if he would not have delivered, he would be trashed. And I don't want Pakistan to go through the endless cycles of elections and the musical chairs of power politics like that between 1988-99--only Pakistan's enemies would want that.

The thing is even you put him against MNS, Zardari, Bilawl, Shehbaz and give him 10/100 in political vision.
I'll advise you to listen to tarin and jhagra call when they rekt the sovereign and introduced a petrol subsidy. They don't care as well.

Btw you're being dishonest, nawaz was never given the support and space to do things as well. The guy spent 30 years telling the generals to stop interfering. I still believe if given the chance PMLN will outperform PTI in delivering economic reforms under the proposed SIFC model.

I don't think anyone would like to do business with PTI. Extremely uncertain party with unstable aura.

Nawaz had his time and chance to expose establishment and to fight it head on. Instead he made deals and ran away leaving behind Shehbaz to reconnect and reconcile.
SIFC.
Its not about PTI. Rather stable democratic government improves invester confidence. Most importantly its consistency, power to act, to take decisive actions, zero military interference and blackmailing.
When invester doesn't know who to talk with, GHQ or PM house. Who holds the real power? He remains confused.

I guess Asim Munir and his fellow traitors won’t leave without a panti. What they are doing in Karachi , KP and Punjab is not going to scare awam. People know that they are not in minority and it takes one small miscalculation to unleash the public anger.

Generals still think they can scare awam back to their homes. I pray everything stays peaceful but alarm bells should be ringing .

Sane minds within forces should act before things get out of hand.

It is fun to see how the Western allies of PDM and Pakistani army have turned against them.

If you read this thread youd start to think pakistanis hate all their leaders. Its like damned if you would damned if you dont.

Whoever ends up forming a government will have a tall order to keep public sentiment on their side. No miracle can be worked with this economic mess tough decisions will be required.

In theory the party/leader with most of support stands the better chance. But then all need to rally behind and leave pettyness to the side.

I want Bilawal and Sharif to form the government. It will give me a lot of satisfaction seeing them beg and crawl for a few billions here and there.

No, they will only be allowed back in power if they behave. Pmln/PPP/JUI/Pmlq/Mqmp/IPP can easily make government for the next 5 years.

This is what should happen. The PDM gang should form a government. PTI should hold its stance. PTI has already won overwhelmingly.

Whisky and his gang are sweating it out. They know that the tide has turned against them. Even the Western partners of whisky aren't willing to risk anything against public opinion. Whisky is suddenly interesting in patching things up. We know where this pressure came from. Uncle Sam had a sudden realisation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back