Pakistan General Elections 2024

The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has notified the victors for 36 National Assembly (NA) seats in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P), prompting the returned candidates to select a political party affiliation within the next three days.

Among the declared victors are Sibghatullah from NA-4 Upper Dir, Gohar Ali Khan from NA-10 Buner, and Umar Ayub from NA-18 Haripur.

The notification affirmed Asad Qaiser’s success in NA-19 Swabi and Shandana Gulzar’s victory in NA-30 Peshawar. Shehryar Afridi clinched victory in NA-35 Kohat, while Sher Afzal Marwat secured success in NA-41 Lakky Marwat.

Additionally, the notification underscored the victories of a member each from the Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N), Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), and MWM in K-P.

Probably to slow down the PTI protests and so when they swear in one of the Sharifs or Zardaris the protests will be muted. But the word is already out, now they are just formalizing what the world already knows, the results are not fully legit.

Ironically, as the PPP can already see, PML is going to lead PDM 2.0 and it’s going to be a disaster.

Throttling social media only makes the system look worse globally.

Those crazy MCs of the British Indian Army have gone totally mad. No one can destroy Pakistan as thoroughly as these kuttay kay bachay,

I've stopped posting because all that comes to my mouth are gandi galis. They've taken Pakistan down into the toilet but they don't want to stop. What I think they deserve I can't say here.

Those crazy MCs of the British Indian Army have gone totally mad. No one can destroy Pakistan as thoroughly as these kuttay kay bachay,

I've stopped posting because all that comes to my mouth are gandi galis. They've taken Pakistan down into the toilet but they don't want to stop. What I think they deserve I can't say here.
1000512411.jpg

Abhi tu party shori Huey hey

PMLN will be happy with this situation as it gives them more power over army

Sooner or later maryum will tame punjab and military both..

I won't be surprised if this turns out to be bengaldesh style govt

Hence why we need to start calling her api

Good luck she has a good 30-40 years in her

Probably to slow down the PTI protests and so when they swear in one of the Sharifs or Zardaris the protests will be muted. But the word is already out, now they are just formalizing what the world already knows, the results are not fully legit.

Ironically, as the PPP can already see, PML is going to lead PDM 2.0 and it’s going to be a disaster.

Throttling social media only makes the system look worse globally.
Btw, some may say, why are warn them. Because hope springs eternal and I still hope saner heads in the establishment prevail. The nation can’t endure months and years of instability. The sooner the people’s mandate is recognized, the sooner skilled professionals can be appointed to handle the financial mess.

Even if the PML forms a government as Shah Khan Abbasi said in a recent video, the government won’t last.

Last edited:
Election Comedy

PTI candidates join Sunni Ittehad Council, Barrister Gohar believes PTI will get the reserve seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back