Pakistan General Elections 2024

Either You think I don't know this or you might have ignored the part of my post where I said
Now the only solution from POV of PML-N Munir khoti is the imposition of Marshall law or clear declaration of suspension of Constitution of Pakistan
Just to remind you Constitution is already breached, care taker governments in KPK, Federation & Punjab are already completed their tenure given in Constitution even election were delayed then the period mentioned in Constitution.

So my dear the clause of Constitution which you have shared with me is already applicable to the whole lot of Punjab, KPK, and Federal Governments including civil and uniformed bureaucrats.

But I am sure you are aware that Doctrine of Necessity is already invoked by the current judiciary by not ordering in the election on time. This is just one example I am sure we all know how many times judiciary has facilities the current regime in the violation of Constitution ....

So my friend please tell me do you really think Constitution is still applicable or would be applicable ???

or anyone in power in Judiciary & Establishment give any F about constitution

Either You think I don't know this or you might have ignored the part of my post where I said

Just to remind you Constitution is already breached, care taker governments in KPK, Federation & Punjab are already completed their tenure given in Constitution even election were delayed then the period mentioned in Constitution.

So my dear the clause of Constitution which you have shared with me is already applicable to the whole lot of Punjab, KPK, and Federal Governments including civil and uniformed bureaucrats.

But I am sure you are aware that Doctrine of Necessity is already invoked by the current judiciary by not ordering in the election on time. This is just one example I am sure we all know how many times judiciary has facilities the current regime in the violation of Constitution ....

So my friend please tell me do you really think Constitution is still applicable or would be applicable ???

Exactly 💯

The Constitution was so strict about this is because if it wasn't then marshallaw will simply be like this.
If this isn't marshal law then whole ayub era, mushi era and Zia ul haq era was also not marshal law

You can't call one unelected govt a marshal law and the next unelected govt as democratic

Democracy has been suspended today just like it was in 1969,1980 and 2000s

• Love
Reactions: HRK
Hence the judiciary who gave legal cover to this is under gauntlet and should be prosecuted

It's always been the judiciary that allowed marshal law in Pakistan (note Pakistan rarely had marshal law it was simply unelected dictatorship, I am using the word Marshal law)

Zia, mushi, ayub era were mostly not Marshal law but dictatorship like we have now with an unelected govt in power for years now

Reactions: HRK

Bilawal claims PML-N candidates wrongfully declared winner | WION​

It is clear the COAS messed up big time, and I am sure the Overlords are looking to replace him, the question is how can COAS be replaced? If no party is willing to setup a govt. can a new COAS be chosen by a caretaker PM? or can the President (another lame duck) select the future COAS, or can the army replace their own in case current COAS 'decides' to 'resign' just wondering?

Rawalpindi Commissioner did say yesterday that "even as I speak now, ballot papers are being printed".

And so he was proved right. Noonies still disgracing the whole electoral process with their rigging despite the election being over. This printing press is owned by a PML-N member.

Important to note that the ECP has allowed Nawaz's request for a recount in Mansehra. This is / was being prepared to stuff boxes to alter the Form 45 results in his favour.

Mandate Thieves caught once again, and exposed everyday.

Last edited:

PTI, police face off in several cities amid protests against ‘rigging’

Mansoor Malik
February 18, 2024

LADY police officers attempt to pull a woman out of her car during PTI’s protest against alleged election rigging outside its secretariat on Jail Road, on Saturday.—Murtaza Ali / White Star

LADY police officers attempt to pull a woman out of her car during PTI’s protest against alleged election rigging outside its secretariat on Jail Road, on Saturday.—Murtaza Ali / White Star

LAHORE: PTI workers and police faced off in multiple cities on Saturday during protests against alleged rigging in the Feb 8 general elections.

In Lahore, PTI supporters had gathered outside the Lahore Press Club and the party’s Jail Road office to register their protest.

The protesters chanted slogans, demanding the restoration of their “stolen mandate”. They called for rectified results based on the vote count as per Form 45, prepared at polling stations under the watch of political parties’ polling agents.

JI smells a rat in 2024 elections​

Feb 19, 01:03
Amid the uncertainty as to who will become the prime minister, Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) chief Sirajul Haq has said that the government should be given to the one who has been given the mandate by the people.

“In the world, first elections are held and then the government is formed, but Pakistan is the only country where the government is formed first and then the elections are held,” Siraj said while holding a news conference on Sunday.

“After the elections, there is a peaceful atmosphere, but this is the only country where there is an increase in chaos after the elections,” he said, adding that in 1971, the country broke up due to non-recognition of the mandate, in 1977 martial law was imposed.

Siraj said that the result of the elections led to increased polarisation as the people decided one thing but the results were different.

The JI chief claimed that a government imposed by force would not last, as the 2024 election was the most polluted and infamous one because the census itself was incorrect.

MQM-P delegation set for crucial talks with PML-N​

Updated Feb 19, 00:47
A high-level delegation from the Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) is scheduled to meet with the top leadership of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) in Islamabad on Monday (today), addressing a range of issues, with a particular focus on government formation.

The MQM delegation, comprising Senior Deputy Convener Syed Mustafa Kamal, Dr Farooq Sattar, and Governor Sindh Kamran Tessori, will engage with PML-N's negotiation committee.

Sources have revealed that discussions will revolve around crucial matters such as the formation of the government, the upcoming presidential election, the election of the speaker, and various other political concerns.

Although previous meetings between MQM and PML-N covered diverse topics, government formation was absent from the agenda. However, today’s meeting is expected to delve into this crucial aspect.

Notably, MQM and PML-N have already found common ground on several significant issues well before the elections.

Sources indicate that while MQM has initiated talks with PML-N in Islamabad, the door remains open for other political parties. As of now, there have been no discussions with any other party regarding government formation.

The negotiation teams from MQM and PML-N are anticipated to present their final opinions on key matters, including government formation. Subsequently, the top leadership of both parties will make decisions based on these recommendations.

the next government should amend the constitution to legalize their actions
otherwise bad precedents have been set

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back