Pakistan hosts SCO trade ministers meeting tomorrow, India to attend virtually

I don't know why India even wants to sit in SCO, it's no show in all meetings in last couple of years.
India is a misfit in SCO , wonder why China invited her to join SCO ..... anyway good riddance , India will be officially out pretty soon .

India is a misfit in SCO , wonder why China invited her to join SCO ..... anyway good riddance , India will be officially out pretty soon .

India does have a place in Sco, a big one

It's just choosing not to embrace it right now and is a hindrance more than a help

The middle ground dance is getting more and more narrow

😂😂😂

"Lead mediator"

Let's just make up titles....
😂😂😂

make that 'Only negotiator'.

Last month

-Modi visited Russia
-Modi visited Ukraine in less than one month (yeah that was a coincidence)

and....

- he also visited Poland, the country leading discussions on behalf of people displaced by the Ukraine war.

The Poland visit confirmed what I suspected for long- that Modi will be asked to negotiate by Putin and will generally be accepted by Ukraine and Poland.

Russia didn't push back on Modi's Ukraine visit. US didn't push back hard on Modi's Russia visit. So this was agreed upon by all parties well ahead of time.

Modi set the tone. Now doval is there to have substantial discussions on the peace plan.

make that 'Only negotiator'.

Last month

-Modi visited Russia
-Modi visited Ukraine in less than one month (yeah that was a coincidence)

and....

- he also visited Poland, the country leading discussions on behalf of people displaced by the Ukraine war.

The Poland visit confirmed what I suspected for long- that Modi will be asked to negotiate by Putin and will generally be accepted by Ukraine and Poland.

Russia didn't push back on Modi's Ukraine visit. US didn't push back hard on Modi's Russia visit. So this was agreed upon by all parties well ahead of time.

Modi set the tone. Now doval is there to have substantial discussions on the peace plan.

Of course.

I await the picture of zelensky and Putin signing an agreement with modi watching over

@Sharma Ji

Of course.

I await the picture of zelensky and Putin signing an agreement with modi watching over

@Sharma Ji

Just trash talking with no alignment to reality. Anyone in the diplomatic community will agree-
a) Jaishankar is one of the most influential and powerful foreign officials in the world
b) Ajit Doval is one of the most influential and powerful security officials in the world.

And the real reason why India can play this role is because....unlike Erdogan, Xi or Imran Khan...... Modi knows when to keep his freaking mouth shut....

Below was from 7 years ago.

Just trash talking with no alignment to reality. Anyone in the diplomatic community will agree-
a) Jaishankar is one of the most influential and powerful foreign officials in the world
b) Ajit Doval is one of the most influential and powerful security officials in the world.

And the real reason why India can play this role is because....unlike Erdogan, Xi or Imran Khan...... Modi knows when to keep his freaking mouth shut....

Below was from 7 years ago.

I can't contradict your belief, it's strange to designate India as mediator when the two warring parties do not

I can't see Russia accepting anyone to mediate, even china

I can't contradict your belief, it's strange to designate India as mediator when the two warring parties do not

I can't see Russia accepting anyone to mediate, even china

Why is it 'strange' to designate India as mediator when Ajit Doval met both Putin and Zelinsky's team for mediation talks ?

You think he's j**ing off over there? He's the NSA of one of the most powerful countries on earth, people like him don't just take tourist trips to meet presidents.

Why is it 'strange' to designate India as mediator when Ajit Doval met both Putin and Zelinsky's team for mediation talks ?

You think he's j**ing off over there? He's the NSA of one of the most powerful countries on earth, people like him don't just take tourist trips to meet presidents.

You can believe it, but not everyone does, not even close

Any number of people would have met both sides

It was Russia invited her to join.

SCO has little importance without India. It will be just a little tea party with China and lilliput friends without India.
Lol, it's dispensible in SCO.

Last edited:
Forget about Pakistan, Bangladesh is also going to join Bharat's "see no Pakistan, hear no Pakistan" list! Thanks to the end of Bhartai proxy rule over BD via her bastard slaves. A moth eaten Pakistan is better than no Pakistan...

SCO has little importance without India. It will be just a little tea party with China and lilliput friends without India.
Sorry mate, but India has problems with its neighbors Pakistan and China.

India is a misfit in SCO. India is only in it, because of Russia.

Otherwise the Central Asian Republics and China couldn't give a wooden nickel for India mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back