Pakistani embassy attacked again by Afghans - this time in Germany, flag burnt

So Pakistan is in no fault at all? 😅
Everything is on Afghans?

No, Pakistan won't give an inch of its territory to Afghans. Afghans can cry rivers all day long LOL

They can complain to Britain why it created Pakistan 🤣

Sure, we UTTERLY screwed the afghans over, destroyed their Afghan republic, kicked out USA, NATO, India and bought them to ruin

BUT, ONLY AFTER DECADES OF AFGHAN FASSAD FROM THE 1940s

The afghans are angry that we beat them and why they got ruined and not us

Sure, we UTTERLY screwed the afghans over, destroyed their Afghan republic, kicked out USA, NATO, India and bought them to ruin

BUT, ONLY AFTER DECADES OF AFGHAN FASSAD FROM THE 1940s

The afghans are angry that we beat them and why they got ruined and not us

Let the Afghans and Indians cry. It doesn't make a difference to us.

Fact is that Pakistan has all the territory and it belongs to Pakistan only.

Let the Afghans and Indians cry. It doesn't make a difference to us.

Fact is that Pakistan has all the territory and it belongs to Pakistan only.

I will say this today, for decades we had a open border with Afghanistan, no barriers, no visa, no restriction

The Afghans has just behaved with a shred of decency, we would have open borders and a peaceful region

Afghans CHOSE this path and are salty that they came to ruin
Not Pakistan, not anyone can change a people's or state that is intent on shooting itself in the foot or face

Pakistan should take note, the military needs to be in the barracks, we need freedom open elections and to move past this stupidity, because we have a hindutva enemy that needs to be destroyed

. They have started to hate you since the USR fallen, not since 1947.

They are the only country in the whole wide world who opposed existence of Pakistan back in 1947

I know Pakistan is enemy for you guys but at least read history before defending Afghanis with such nonsense

Afghans are radical Muslims without the element of Hindu hate, whereas Pakistani and, for that matter, Indian Muslim ideology is based on Hindu hate due to an inferiority complex stemming from being a converted and historically enslaved Muslim race.

Afghans and the rest of the Muslim world don't consider you Muslims because you accepted Islam out of fear and greed during Mughal rule. A converted and enslaved Muslim race will never gain respect, either in the Muslim or the non-Muslim world.

A hindu lecturing Pakistani Muslims about Islam

We have enough respect in Muslim world and even some afghan doesn't accept then that afghan can shove his opinion up his as$

You on the other hand need to worry if your local pandit would allow you to enter your neighborhood temple because of your caste

Afghans are radical Muslims without the element of Hindu hate, whereas Pakistani and, for that matter, Indian Muslim ideology is based on Hindu hate due to an inferiority complex stemming from being a converted and historically enslaved Muslim race.

Afghans are converted too chindu. Hindus even today cry and moan that once Afghanistan was dharmic too

Anyways Pakistanis are proud Muslims and you being an idol worshiper need to understand and accept this reality

We have enough respect in Muslim world and even some afghan doesn't accept then that afghan can shove his opinion up his as$

You on the other hand need to worry if your local pandit would allow you to enter your neighborhood temple because of your caste
I am a Dalit and have visited hundreds of temples all over India, and nobody asks for caste before entry into a temple. But, there are several mosques in the Gulf where Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi Muslims are not allowed. I have many Arab friends, and the lack of respect that Pakistani Muslims receive in the Gulf is something I have witnessed firsthand.

Yes . .this is just one reason but not the main and initial. They have started to hate you since the USR fallen, not since 1947.
Go read some history and then come back here. Afghanistan has been acting like an enemy state since 47'. From not recognizing Pakistan in start, to giving material help to rebels in 50s, publishing official documents claiming lands of Pak, incursion in Bajaur in 60s.

Pakistan just gave Afghans what they have been giving us, and we are better at war than they'll ever be, and have more firepower then they'll ever have, just need leaders who ain't cucks.

I am a Dalit and have visited hundreds of temples all over India, and nobody asks for caste before entry into a temple. But, there are several mosques in the Gulf where Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi Muslims are not allowed. I have many Arab friends, and the lack of respect that Pakistani Muslims receive in the Gulf is something I have witnessed firsthand.

Stop lying low and neech zaat dalit

You guys are daily humiliated by Hindus for your low caste

A brahmin's balgham wala thook is more pure than you as per your dharma

On the contrary Pakistanis have been appointed as imams of the most holiest places of Islam

Afghans and the rest of the Muslim world don't consider you Muslims because you accepted Islam out of fear and greed during Mughal rule. A converted and enslaved Muslim race will never gain respect, either in the Muslim or the non-Muslim world.

Yaar, we hated Hinduism, it was disgusting and worthless

We wanted nothing to do with your idol and animal worship

We willfully and gladly embraced a superior islam, like millions before us and millions after us

Get over this mental health madness you have we are not Hindus and never want to be or want to do with hindus

Hillary Clinton on visit of Pakistan said ; if you raise snakes in your backyard and believe it's going to bite your neighbor but not you , you are mistaken .

But work on the reason why they hate you. We can understand each other between Pak and India why we hate but why Afghans? Find it.
Oh bhai, in case you were wondering, Afghanistan was the only country which opposed our creation and voted against it in the UN in 1947.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back