Pakistani embassy attacked again by Afghans - this time in Germany, flag burnt

Afghans are radical Muslims without the element of Hindu hate, whereas Pakistani and, for that matter, Indian Muslim ideology is based on Hindu hate due to an inferiority complex stemming from being a converted and historically enslaved Muslim race.
We were not the slaves. Your forefathers were slaves of Muslims over the centuries. And after getting independence first time in 1200 years, your leadership lost is mental health. They are behaving like the mad bulls... But you know we slaughter the bulls on every Eid ul Azha....so keep yourself prepared.

It's so failed that 10-15 million afghans are residing in Pakistan with many more millions wanting to pour in even though they hate Pakistan with a passion......... :rolleyes:.........by your logic, if Pakistan doesn't deserve independence then afghanistan should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Independence of Pakistan was inevitable. We are not bud bud ding ding people.
I never mentioned anything regarding Afghanistan.

Listen retard

Pataliputra - we are busy enough with the Doss attacks to also put up with your multi IDs. I have no patience on allowing you now to come on here with a new ID and trolling. Your hatred for Pakistan shines through.

Lol I knew he was another ID without even checking. What a desperate moron.

Generally, it is true that Afghan diaspora (in the west) has an animosity towards Pakistani state. But in case of incidents like this one, there may be some local issue that is root cause.

It is not logical to be aggrieved towards the Afghan community settled in Pakistan for external incidents beyond their control.

Generally, it is true that Afghan diaspora (in the west) has an animosity towards Pakistani state. But in case of incidents like this one, there may be some local issue that is root cause.

It's virtually all Afghan Pashtun nationalists. The Hazara, Tajiks, Uzbeks and Turkmen want no part of this for a number of reasons. Their communities here in the West openly say it.

I never mentioned anything regarding Afghanistan.

So then why are you commenting on this thread? This thread is about the af-ghand attack on the Pakistani embassy in Germany. If you have a problem with or don't agree with the creation of Pakistan then start another thread but don't derail this one.

It's virtually all Afghan Pashtun nationalists. The Hazara, Tajiks, Uzbeks and Turkmen want no part of this for a number of reasons. Their communities here in the West openly say it.
The Afghans that I've socialized with are mostly from Kabul area. These urban folk do not favor Pakistan regardless of their ethnic identity. I'm under the impression that rural Afghans are pro-Pakistan while urban Afghans are not so :-/

The Afghans that I've socialized with are mostly from Kabul area. These urban folk do not favor Pakistan regardless of their ethnic identity. I'm under the impression that rural Afghans are pro-Pakistan while urban Afghans are not so :-/

These are the ones I speak of, I don't think their can be much of a difference between them. Maybe I should explain more. They don't favour Pakistan that is true but they absolutely do not want any part of the whole Durand line business and 'taking land back'.
It's not a rural or urban thing, this stuff is split on ethnic lines. We used to have two well known Afghan posters on the old site, both Tajiks who also held this view and explained in detail why they didn't back Pashtun nationalist claims.

Bro @PAKISTANFOREVER your last comment needed to go. It was aimed at too many people. The fault of these crazy nationalists isn't placed on the heads of our own people.

afghans have a huge dilemma which hurts their elite. As long as Pakistan exists, afghanistan can never become a powerful nation. But if Pakistan ceases to exist, afghanistan will cease to exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back