Pakistani embassy attacked again by Afghans - this time in Germany, flag burnt

oh but yous all about afghani gherat ul mard jharrpaali convert musings no?......you da self declared punjabi is a dalit convet no? and da afghani hashrafhull makhlooqaat no?......bukvaas bund kar... :p .......I's been watchin yous. If yousa convert then admit it......don't beat round da bush.

Just accept it and admit no?......Convert ager tu hae te bun k dekhaeen.

I want yous ta admit yous a hendu-pak convert, tryin ta play muzlim around here.
You sound mentally challenged. Your writing indicates severe mental issues. I suggest you seek help.

You sound mentally challenged. Your writing indicates severe mental issues. I suggest you seek help.
There's no escape now. Get your DNA checked and yous goin turn out to be a common pendu, just like me..... :p

Only then yous goin find da truth!

Aaaaaahahahahaaaaaaa........:p

Last edited:
identify and report to the German government. I bet a lot of them are either undocumented, or are under refugee status. This act would result in their immediate deportation.

So Pakistan is in no fault at all? 😅
Everything is on Afghans?
Yes.

Afghanistan started this beef with Pakistan, not the other way around. Pakistan ha multiple times tried to reconcile, and it's always been the Afghans that have refused.

The only thing I fault Pakistan for is being blind to the Afghani hatred of Pakistan.

Yes.

Afghanistan started this beef with Pakistan, not the other way around. Pakistan ha multiple times tried to reconcile, and it's always been the Afghans that have refused.

The only thing I fault Pakistan for is being blind to the Afghani hatred of Pakistan.

You had to look the other way when the Soviets or Americans were beating them up

Guys,
I had the opportunity to visit the Pakistani consulate, that specific building in the video, in Frankfurt a few years back. It's situated near the Turkish consulate. Despite not having any official business there, I decided to step inside out of sheer curiosity. I wanted to explore and experience a bit of Pakistan. There was no visible security at the entrance. The individuals inside seemed at ease. There was no shouting, no overcrowding, everything appeared very peaceful and organized.

I didn't linger for too long as I didn't want to attract attention.

Witnessing Afghans attacking the consulate is quite hurtful.

Btw, their numbers have increased significantly in Germany in the recent years.

It will get worse before it gets better

Pak embassy should leave kabilu pilau for the best next vandalism

Afghans are radical Muslims without the element of Hindu hate, whereas Pakistani and, for that matter, Indian Muslim ideology is based on Hindu hate due to an inferiority complex stemming from being a converted and historically enslaved Muslim race.
Listen retard

Pataliputra - we are busy enough with the Doss attacks to also put up with your multi IDs. I have no patience on allowing you now to come on here with a new ID and trolling. Your hatred for Pakistan shines through.

identify and report to the German government. I bet a lot of them are either undocumented, or are under refugee status. This act would result in their immediate deportation.
Unfortunately, that's not correct. The German government doesn't deport criminals back to their home country if the destination isn't deemed safe. Afghanistan is classified as 'unsafe' under these laws.

This BS attitude towards criminal refugees is one of the reasons why so many Germans are voting AfD.

Listen retard

Pataliputra - we are busy enough with the Doss attacks to also put up with your multi IDs. I have no patience on allowing you now to come on here with a new ID and trolling. Your hatred for Pakistan shines through.
Maybe this c sucker is behind the DOSS attack. Sorry for having a filthy mouth but these a holes are getting on everyone’s nerve repeating the same crap each time. DiD YoU KnOw Ur CoNvErTeD??

You had to look the other way when the Soviets or Americans were beating them up
Pakistan should have looked the other way and pretended Afghanistan doesn't exist.

Unfortunately, that's not correct. The German government doesn't deport criminals back to their home country if the destination isn't deemed safe. Afghanistan is classified as 'unsafe' under these laws.

This BS attitude towards criminal refugees is one of the reasons why so many Germans are voting AfD.
They've managed to deport a bunch of refugees to 3rd countries. Shouldn't be too hard to do the same.

At the very least they should be jailed with a permanent record, thus depriving them of any future citizenship attempt.

Maybe this c sucker is behind the DOSS attack. Sorry for having a filthy mouth but these a holes are getting on everyone’s nerve repeating the same crap each time. DiD YoU KnOw Ur CoNvErTeD??
No he’s certainly not bro. I guy that forgets he’s got 3 other accounts with the same IP address is hardly Einstein

Pakistan should have looked the other way and pretended Afghanistan doesn't exist.

You actively participated in two wars in Afghanistan and milked billions of dollars and pretend like you are victims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back