Pakistani embassy attacked again by Afghans - this time in Germany, flag burnt

It looks like someone likes the kool aid :LOL:
Pakistan was able to obtain their nukes and F16s via the wars in the west. It’s been a good trade off I think.

They helped create a badlands in their own territory, but most importantly based on a bastardisation of their own religion and identity.

Whatever trinkets Pakistan thought it attained they debased their own identity and integrity of their land thinking they smarter than the rest

At the time it would have seemed like the only option

Its also created the reason for the next 20 years of blood and pain

You actively participated in two wars in Afghanistan and milked billions of dollars and pretend like you are victims.
Me? Lmao, when did I do that?

Pakistan was able to obtain their nukes and F16s via the wars in the west. It’s been a good trade off I think.
You went off da script? Now its ok to use afghani dalit? And how exactly have those eff-sola/ nukes benefited us?

I outed you as a migrant cabby months ago.......this is your other ID no?

You went off da script? Now its ok to use afghani dalit? And how exactly have those eff-sola/ nukes benefited us?

I outed you as a migrant cabby months ago.......this is your other ID no?
WTH are you talking about you dim witted c sucker. Cabby migrant? I grew up in the US and although I respect cabbies (because they work hard to provide for their families), no one is a cabby in my family alhamdillah.

Throwing words like “Convert,” “Dalit,” “Cabby,” “Migrant” really reflects your own upbringing and lack of social grace.

The funny part is you’re not even original, using extremist Hindus verbiage against other Pakistanis. Way to go Pal.

@Waz @Musings @Oscar

Can we please deal with this one. Repeatedly making personal attacks based in nonsense.

WTH are you talking about you dim witted c sucker. Cabby migrant? I grew up in the US and although I respect cabbies (because they work hard to provide for their families), no one is a cabby in my family alhamdillah.

Throwing words like “Convert,” “Dalit,” “Cabby,” “Migrant” really reflects your own upbringing and lack of social grace.

The funny part is you’re not even original, using extremist Hindus verbiage against other Pakistanis. Way to go Pal.

@Waz @Musings @Oscar

Can we please deal with this one. Repeatedly making personal attacks based in nonsense.
We are tired of yous here playing muzlim jihadi here backing afghani and global insurgents. You are that same guy Green an

@Waz @Musings @Oscar

We are tired of yous playing muzlim jihadi here backing afghani and global insurgents. You are that same guy Green and white with multiple sclerosis. This is your other ID. Stop bullshitting!

What happened to all your afghani 'gherat' suddenly? when you admitted we used them?...... :p

Bukvaas munafiq........:p

We are tired of yous here playing muzlim jihadi here backing afghani and global insurgents. You are that same guy Green an

We are tired of yous playing muzlim jihadi here backing afghani and global insurgents. You are that same guy Green and white with multiple sclerosis. This is your other ID. Stop bullshitting!
Not sure wtf are you talking about your schizophrenic c sucker.

Don’t have any other ids (admins can confirm this), nor I support any global insurgents….but here’s the catch you dumb c sucker, you seem like a murtad, really hateful towards Muslims who are fighting back against oppression. I can only surmise that’s what you meant by “global insurgents.”

Hey c sucker, it sounds like you’re a Kafir or worse a Munafiq. Which one is it you C-Sucker?

Don’t have any other ids (admins can confirm this), nor I support any global insurgents….but here’s the catch you dumb c sucker, you seem like a murtad, really hateful towards Muslims who are fighting back against oppression. I can only surmise that’s what you meant by “global insurgents.”

Hey c sucker, it sounds like you’re a Kafir or worse a Munafiq. Which one is it you C-Sucker?
Jersey city cabby playing south Asia think tank geo-political analyst. Leans toward Afghani when its convenient in muslim gatherings, and then privately declares them as useful idiots in a diff conversation.

you are a typical uber taxi munafiq. Islam this islam that, talibunny my luv and gherat of afghanis omg and falana dhimka.......and privately you admit that it is all nonsense and we fighting for survival......lol

oh bhai, why don't you just revert no?.....

Come on now.......nobody will miss yous.

Abbu abbu me hinjheenier degree and mhy sister a daakturr in dis hospital, but working as nurse and she used to work in a salon and my brudda an EMT ambulance driver, but he also a PAF Eff-sola pilutth?

Justifying a worthless existence in Jersey city no?...... :p

Go back to Karachi and do something useful.

Most of us have long left the shitty west........bewquff insaan.

Pakistan is a failed state. It was better for Pakistan to never have been given independence in the first place.

It's so failed that 10-15 million afghans are residing in Pakistan with many more millions wanting to pour in even though they hate Pakistan with a passion......... :rolleyes:.........by your logic, if Pakistan doesn't deserve independence then afghanistan should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Independence of Pakistan was inevitable. We are not bud bud ding ding people.

Last edited:
Pakistan is a failed state. It was better for Pakistan to never have been given independence in the first place.
Better to fail than be second class or maybe third class under hindutva king butcher modi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back