Pakistani embassy attacked again by Afghans - this time in Germany, flag burnt

Are you retarded or tryna act like one? Every Muslim in existence, either he reverted or his ancestors did.

I swear you lindus singlehandedly make the collective IQ of this forum go down.
Afghans were not forced to accept islam after getting defeated and humiliated by a foreign invader you cannot force anyone to change his her faith you can force one to recite kalma but that doesn’t make him/her a Muslim deep inside you are still a hindu but afraid of accepting this because you don’t want to remember the painful history your ancestors went through under the rule of foreign Islamic invaders you have a feeling of guilt that you couldn’t protect your religion your woman and your territory
You should try to make your lies more believable.

The report says that out of the 490 foreign nationals executed by Saudi Arabia during 2010-2021, Pakistanis make up the highest number, 164. Yemenis and Syrians come in second and third, respectively. In the case of seven Pakistanis, all the men were denied access to interpreters and a lawyer, while they were also not granted consular assistance.

The Security at these consulates and embassies is very poor.

Idk why its not protocol to have hardened facilities at these embassies and consulates, this is like elementary stuff. Embassies and Consulates are always targets, they should have high armored fences and strong surveillance and security.

This will be driving them nuts

Then the deportation, by Pakistan

Returning to post usa occupation, to a Taliban Afghanistan

I feel sorry for them, but then even just saying this would earn you a curse, so you have to extract the poison as carefully as possible, then move on

Terminally chauvinistic
oh bhai, Iranis have already declared afghani presence illegal in their 16 out of 31 provinces. They are pretty hard on these afghanis. However I don't like their sadqa policy on Afghanistan, because like we know, afghani gets a good feed and he wanna automatically start killing Pakistani's cuz he got that keerra in his bhund which starts turning once the stomach is full....... Iran drops the ball, millions of afghani will die inside Afghanistan. We need to convince Iran to stop playing street grandma and get real.

Iran is a real chutiya. They think that by expelling these khabees and feeding them over in Kabul will end this drama?.......lol..........bewquff.

Rana Sanaullah needs to deport the 6 million from our country right away.

Why not talk about WOT. Once Soviets were kicked out why did Pakistan has to be Amreeka's chowkidar- toll collector for entry into Afghanistan.
Oh bhai we chose west to go since our independence

haha, Soviet looking for warm waters ? who said it? General Zia, the fear mongerer, who lied and trampled constitution.. suck it and get out of your delusions.
You have a delusional not me, we chose west to be our ally since our independence

Ye vohi qadiani hae, aur idher aata jaata rehta hae. You know him from his previous IDs and nicks where he used to post with Mirza ghulam qadians pic. He’s that same guy.
lol try again Mr. lull-y-daPull. I’m no qadiani.

My only concern is Pakistan Pashtuns and those refugees who have been living in Pakistan for over 40 years without hurting anyone.

I’m all for poundtown on the Afghan troublemakers!

When white people label all Muslims as terrorists due to action of a few, these people cry from their behinds! But they are now busy labelling a country based on 1 video! Lol... you guys are no less stupid than the ones shown in the video! Same same!

Afghans were not forced to accept islam after getting defeated and humiliated by a foreign invader you cannot force anyone to change his her faith you can force one to recite kalma but that doesn’t make him/her a Muslim deep inside you are still a hindu but afraid of accepting this because you don’t want to remember the painful history your ancestors went through under the rule of foreign Islamic invaders you have a feeling of guilt that you couldn’t protect your religion your woman and your territory

The report says that out of the 490 foreign nationals executed by Saudi Arabia during 2010-2021, Pakistanis make up the highest number, 164. Yemenis and Syrians come in second and third, respectively. In the case of seven Pakistanis, all the men were denied access to interpreters and a lawyer, while they were also not granted consular assistance.
Hey, why do you Hindus have such victim complex? I see nothing but crying about your past. That makes you look even more weaker than you already are. Nonsense crying about the as*whooping you received by folks who you consider as backwards but they took your best looking women and lands and left the ugly (You and other Hindus) behind. No wonder you darkies always lament about Pakistanis being former Hindus (not entirely accurate). I don’t see the same energy for bengalis or Indonesians lmao.

lol try again Mr. lull-y-daPull. I’m no qadiani.

My only concern is Pakistan Pashtuns and those refugees who have been living in Pakistan for over 40 years without hurting anyone.

I’m all for poundtown on the Afghan troublemakers!
oh but yous all about afghani gherat ul mard jharrpaali convert musings no?......you da self declared punjabi is a dalit convet no? and da afghani hashrafhull makhlooqaat no?......bukvaas bund kar... :p .......I's been watchin yous. If yousa convert then admit it......don't beat round da bush.

Just accept it and admit no?......Convert ager tu hae te bun k dekhaeen.

I want yous ta admit yous a hendu-pak convert, tryin ta play muzlim around here.

Last edited:
oh but yous all about afghani gherat ul mard jharrpaali convert musings no?......you da self declared punjabi is a dalit convet no? and da afghani hashrafhull makhlooqaat no?......bukvaas bund kar... :p .......I's been watchin yous. If yousa convert then admit it......don't beat round da bush.

Just accept it and admit no?......Convert ager tu hae te bun k dekhaeen.
Don’t project your heeramandi upbringing on me. I’m the lesst likely person here who has any Hindu relatives. I never defended the afghans. All I asked is for a sensible policy on them. Where the blowback and destruction to Pakistan is limited.

Guys,
I had the opportunity to visit the Pakistani consulate, that specific building in the video, in Frankfurt a few years back. It's situated near the Turkish consulate. Despite not having any official business there, I decided to step inside out of sheer curiosity. I wanted to explore and experience a bit of Pakistan. There was no visible security at the entrance. The individuals inside seemed at ease. There was no shouting, no overcrowding, everything appeared very peaceful and organized.

I didn't linger for too long as I didn't want to attract attention.

Witnessing Afghans attacking the consulate is quite hurtful.

Btw, their numbers have increased significantly in Germany in the recent years.

Don’t project your heeramandi upbringing on me. I’m the lesst likely person here who has any Hindu relatives. I never defended the afghans. All I asked is for a sensible policy on them. Where the blowback and destruction to Pakistan is limited.
Bukvaas bund kar!.....You put us down left n right and praise dalit Afghani. You are not Pakistani bhai. You are either Indian convert or afghani convert.

Hey, why do you Hindus have such victim complex? I see nothing but crying about your past. That makes you look even more weaker than you already are. Nonsense crying about the as*whooping you received by folks who you consider as backwards but they took your best looking women and lands and left the ugly (You and other Hindus) behind. No wonder you darkies always lament about Pakistanis being former Hindus (not entirely accurate). I don’t see the same energy for bengalis or Indonesians lmao.

You are not Pakistani......You are either Indian or Afghani.

I am a Dalit and have visited hundreds of temples all over India, and nobody asks for caste before entry into a temple. But, there are several mosques in the Gulf where Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi Muslims are not allowed. I have many Arab friends, and the lack of respect that Pakistani Muslims receive in the Gulf is something I have witnessed firsthand.
That bullshit is great. Have grown up in the Gulf and never experienced that nonsense you mentioned.

Some don't get respect, but they don't get berated like many Hindus I've witnessed firsthand. I recall a few years ago working on a project at Emirates Airlines, them Indians (Hindus) would work 4 times as hard for one fourth salary to receive a nice pat on the back from their gora supervisor and verbal slaps from the Khaleejis. The Paks had more thicker skin to stand up, the Indians not so much.

Bukvaas bund kar!.....You put us down left n right and praise dalit Afghani. You are not Pakistani bhai. You are either Indian convert or afghani convert.
I put the military down yes, no different than 99% of Pakistan today.

You can continue to imagine that I’m either Qadiani, an afghan, or an Indian. Think you lost the plot. Have a goodnight my schizophrenic enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back