Palestine under occupation

Cash gk

Sep 20, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
They do; I think his daughter recently married a Greek shipping owner's son. :censored:
After the Crusades, this is the first time the Middle East is fully under occupation by the West. Even during the Crusades, the region was never fully occupied by the Crusaders. Before Saladin's reconquest, the Crusaders never managed to occupy all parts of present-day Jerusalem or Palestine.

The Crusades were a series of religious wars between Christians and Muslims, primarily over control of Jerusalem and the Holy Land. Despite capturing Jerusalem in 1099 during the First Crusade, the Crusaders' control was always fragmented and limited. They established several Crusader states, such as the Kingdom of Jerusalem, but these were often besieged and contested by Muslim forces.
Saladin, the first Sultan of Egypt and Syria, successfully recaptured Jerusalem in 1187, following the Battle of Hattin. His victory marked a significant shift in control and was a turning point in the Crusades. The subsequent Crusades failed to regain substantial territories permanently.
I always believe modern times, Western occupation in the Middle East, particularly after World War I and II, is 19th and 20th century crusade.
If we see today in Palestine occupation who is main supporters of Jews behind it is the Christians the western Christians are supporting Israel beyond moral correction of human dignity.

Users who are viewing this thread