Potentially Pakistan giving access to naval base to China.

For as long as I've been hearing about massive oil deposits in Pakistan which will make every Pakistani an oil sheikh, I've also been hearing about Gwadar being the next Dubai, Gwadar being the future of Pakistan, Gwadar making Pakistan rich and powerful. None of that has happened and it stays a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere with no drinking water.

The reason the Anglo-Hindu establishment has been promoting Gwadar is because they could not transfer Karachi Port to Rawalpindi. They tansferred the Capital, and everything else they could carry but they could not transport Karachi Port, so they started having wet-dreams about Gwadar. Hasn't worked so far.

Despite some Chinese members posting encouraging reports, as far as I know, the reality is that the Chinese govenment is not too happy with the doublecrossing Anglo-Hindu establishment and most investment is at a standstill.

For as long as I've been hearing about massive oil deposits in Pakistan which will make every Pakistani an oil sheikh, I've also been hearing about Gwadar being the next Dubai, Gwadar being the future of Pakistan, Gwadar making Pakistan rich and powerful. None of that has happened and it stays a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere with no drinking water.

The reason the Anglo-Hindu establishment has been promoting Gwadar is because they could not transfer Karachi Port to Rawalpindi. They tansferred the Capital, and everything else they could carry but they could not transport Karachi Port, so they started having wet-dreams about Gwadar. Hasn't worked so far.

Despite some Chinese members posting encouraging reports, as far as I know, the reality is that the Chinese govenment is not too happy with the doublecrossing Anglo-Hindu establishment and most investment is at a standstill.
“Anglo-Hindu establishment”

That’s exactly what it is. They’re Hindus and crypto Hindus. Watch them try to pray or even recite Fatiha, they can’t.

Reminds of this girl I met off bumble in Islamabad. We went out to eat. She was from Sargodha originally but worked the NDU.
She was bragging to me that her grandparents were Sikhs and “converted” to Islam. She drank, ate pork, and typically hooked up with visiting western NGO employees. Now this person worked for the defense establishment, but routinely had serious relationships with the NGO scum. That’s the Pakistan society and government in a nutshell.

Again, I’m not as pro Chinese as some of the other members. My beef is with the mil inc. that’s all
That is fine. I respect all sentiments.

It will be helpful to listen to each other and talk about solutions. WE must have an objective take on all issues to come up with better suggestions. Otherwise, you can see why the country does do not well. Why people are upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back