Raccoon dogs, minks in focus as China animal study uncovers dozens of new viruses

Why all the nasty animal viruses come from China.
I guess they should stop eating every moving thing on this planet.
so eating pork is nasty? that's what you are trying to convey...
non eaters holy???????????
black plague came from CN?????????
so it means EU eating rats????
Farting nonsense

Last edited:
There is no evidence COVID-19 was ever more severe than common cold.
A common cold hardly ever killed so many. Numbers can be fudged, deaths are visible

A common cold hardly ever killed so many. Numbers can be fudged, deaths are visible

If you count anyone with a cold who dies within 14 days the way they did with SARS coronavirus type 2, you get millions of people who die of cold a year. The methodology was incorrect You have to measure excess deaths, not how many people die within 14 days after testing positive for something. SARS coronavirus type 2 has been around for months before it was discovered and no one batted an eye. That means it didn't cause excess deaths, unlike the 1918 flu which did. If China never discovered it, people would never know it even exists.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
Yeah yeah no evidence !
What can I say ?i don't walk with the evidence in my pockets
You just won an award of the most absurd message of the week

If you count anyone with a cold who dies within 14 days the way they did with SARS coronavirus type 2, you get millions of people who die of cold a year. The methodology was incorrect You have to measure excess deaths, not how many people die within 14 days after testing positive for something. SARS coronavirus type 2 has been around for months before it was discovered and no one batted an eye. That means it didn't cause excess deaths, unlike the 1918 flu which did. If China never discovered it, people would never know it even exists.

It's hard to find people dying of common cold! 🥶
I bet there are hardly any cases where the cause of death is reported to be from common cold

I simply don't get what you're trying to say

There is no evidence either that any evidence has ever been accepted by fools.

I have seen Covid myself, along with both my parents, moving door to door to get any oxygen support or a hospital bed.

@Musings

Don’t go there. I’ve had friends and family suffer badly. Don’t make shity statement like this - it’s disrespectful to those that have suffered

Viruses jump from animals to humans all the time. Just because it's not in the news does not mean it does not happen. Nobody knew about the existence of SARS coronavirus type 2 until China discovered it in December 2019. When people test for illnesses, most of the time it comes back negative. How many viruses are not even picked up by tests? How many viruses do scientists even know? To date scientists only discovered a few thousand species of viruses out of millions out there. A drop in the bucket.

After the last fiasco, I doubt China or any country for that matter will ever again tell WHO about any newly discovered viruses.

Last edited:
It's sensationalism. In 2009 swine flu jumped into humans and nobody batted an eye. China did lockdown in 2020 and shocked the world. China played everyone for fools. Don't forget Project 2020: The Great Reset. When the government takes away your rights and freedoms.

Before COVID-19, all flu cases in the world were mostly caused by swine flu.

Swine flu is not just gone, just like COVID-19.

Before COVID-19, all flu cases in the world were mostly caused by swine flu.

Swine flu is not just gone, just like COVID-19.

H1N1pmd2009 is still around since 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Back