RAW's activities in Bangladesh: interviews with six former intelligence chiefs.

Not surprising. Remember Dipu Moni? She was a RAW agent through and through. She was anti-Pakistan and even anti-Muslim in some occasions based on my interactions with her and her family. Her husband (Toufic) was a fairly renowned lawyer. They have one son and one daughter (a feisty one, I liked her). Both of them are lawyers by profession. High commissioner P. R. Chakraborty often visited her residence in Uttara back in the 2007-2009 period. She soon became foreign minister (AKA tourist minister) and the rest we know is history.

See, these type of people get tracked down by the very same flawed principles they lived by. It is only a matter of time.

I pray that all of them be tried for treason unless they have give back something that can prove useful.

Ideally, they should all be tried for treason, especially Hasina. But I highly doubt it will be done as it will further deteriorate relations with India. So the current or future Govt will want to avoid it and punish them only for their other crimes.

Ideally, they should all be tried for treason, especially Hasina. But I highly doubt it will be done as it will further deteriorate relations with India. So the current or future Govt will want to avoid it and punish them only for their other crimes.

I love how the Hasina drama will be unfolding. It will be interesting to see.

To be honest, the charges she was brought under were flimsy at best and reflects the broken state of our legal system (their work ironically). That woman deliberately undermined our institutions and most of all our education for the sake of her benefactors. They even taught school children on how to call a duck under her. A ****ing duck!!!

Nothing wrong with at least trying to try them for treason. We are a sovereign nation after all. Who are are they to dictate us?

Let's go slow and low, but let's go. There is much work to be done. And that needs to start with our legal system. Hopefully, there will be some left alive by then.

I believe a working relationship with India can be maintained while not being super warm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back