Robo-dogs that can fire, surveil & carry load — Indian Army set to induct its newest soldiers soon

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Dude, did your Machinegun weight only 2 kg?

I used to carry a SAW (5.56mm Squad Automatic Weapon) in war, 200 rounds belts of 5.56 with M27 link weight about 1.8kg each, 2000 rounds of 5.56 would mean it's a bit over 18kg (And you aren't using 556 in China). How do you carry a machine gun with 2000 rounds with 20kg Payload??

QJS-161 4.4kg

1719672296610.jpg

DBP-87 12.3g

2000 DBP-87 24.6 kg.

300 rounds chain weight 3.8kg

5.8x42_mm.jpg

Total 32.8kg

Correction, this $400 robot dog can carry a QJS-161 squad machine gun and 600 rounds of ammunition two chains. Four hours of continuous combat at this level of load.

Last edited:

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
QJS-161 4.4kg

View attachment 51966

DBP-87 12.3g

2000 DBP-87 24.6 kg.

View attachment 51967

Total 32.8kg

Correction, this $400 robot dog can carry a QJS-161 squad machine gun and 600 rounds of ammunition two chains. Four hours of continuous combat at this level of load.
First of all, that's more than half the capacity you claim before (2000 vs 600)

Second of all, from my own combat experience, 600 rounds on a SAW would not last you 30 minutes, let alone 4 hours. You go over a belt of 200 in about 10 minutes if the situation is hairy.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
First of all, that's more than half the capacity you claim before (2000 vs 600)

Second of all, from my own combat experience, 600 rounds on a SAW would not last you 30 minutes, let alone 4 hours. You go over a belt of 200 in about 10 minutes if the situation is hairy.

It certainly couldn't fire continuously for four hours, and it needed time when it was marching and scouting.

And even if it only fires for 10 minutes, it's still enough time for thousands of robot dogs to come to support it.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don’t believe the west is going to be able to compete with the Russia/China/Iran troika.

Anybody who believes otherwise is just being dishonest with himself.

There are no gimmicks about this anymore.

Let’s get real already……..thank you.

panzerfaust 3

Mar 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Haven't you noticed that in China, security guards in residential neighborhoods patrol with robotic dogs?

This thing costs about the same as a cell phone, and it's already everywhere in China.

Only the Indian military still uses it as a news stunt.
So do you have a pet robo dog??

panzerfaust 3

Mar 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
QJS-161 4.4kg

View attachment 51966

DBP-87 12.3g

2000 DBP-87 24.6 kg.

View attachment 51967

Total 32.8kg

This machine gun looks neat

Do we have a thread for Chinese small arms ? If we don't we need to start one

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So do you have a pet robo dog??
I have a robot dog, but not one of these loaded robot dogs, but one that plays with my daughter and teaches her math and English.

The owner of the rice store who often delivers rice to my house has a weighted robot dog that has delivered two bags of rice to me.

The property owner of our neighborhood also has a robot dog that often works with the neighborhood security guards to patrol and maintain the facilities.

Robotic dogs will soon be in every human home, and the Chinese are just the first to try them out, UNITREE is the next DJI.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
won't even last 2 days I bet

Maybe you should run for President of the United States.

The U.S. military actually ditched Boston Dynamics, choosing instead to buy a Chinese-made robot dog.

These idiots actually buy products that only last two days, these US officials are too stupid to be smart like you, America needs your leadership.

Yellow is Okay

Dec 14, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have a robot dog, but not one of these loaded robot dogs, but one that plays with my daughter and teaches her math and English.

The owner of the rice store who often delivers rice to my house has a weighted robot dog that has delivered two bags of rice to me.

The property owner of our neighborhood also has a robot dog that often works with the neighborhood security guards to patrol and maintain the facilities.

Robotic dogs will soon be in every human home, and the Chinese are just the first to try them out, UNITREE is the next DJI.
Can these loaded robot dogs handle stairs?

lchsod

Mar 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
也许你应该竞选美国总统。

美国军方实际上放弃了波士顿动力公司,而是选择购买中国制造的机器狗。

这些白痴居然购买只使用两天的产品,这些美国官员太愚蠢了,不可能像你们一样聪明,美国需要你们的领导。

这些猪头印度人,只能用牛粪制造机器狗!

panzerfaust 3

Mar 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Just a quick question?

Do they sniff each other's butt??

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest