Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

No, they're not illegal.
is it legal start a war against a country just because supply weapons to your enemy in a war?

NATO states didn't start a war against Russia.

Start wars is illegal in international law, like Russia did invading Ukraine.

NATO invaded Russia. Russians have the right to defend themselves.

That's not NATO, and that is not Russia.

It's a color revolution in Ukraine sponsored by USA.

Yes it is. That is a full blown invasion. If I'm a Black person and you are a White person and you dress up in a KKK gown and you intimidate me, calling me slurs, that is an invasion. That is an attack. Don't sugarcoat it.

is it legal start a war against a country just because supply weapons to your enemy in a war?

There's no such thing as 'international law's.

The correct answer is right now most of the world is playing it under 'Western hegemony law' where they get to invade other countries but cry river when their allies are the ones invaded.

The Western hegemony collapses as it's no longer able to decide what other countries can or can't do.

It's as simple as that.

Last edited:
Dont mix video content and your personal views.
Bauer doesnt say NATO is ready to a total war with Russia. He says NATO support is inside intl law, and it will keep there.
He says that any state attacked (Ukraine) has right to defend itself in any part of the enemy land (Russian soil).
Just common things, already known.

If NATO doesnt attack Russia, Russia has not right (in international law) to attack NATO.

Putin and Medvedev threats against NATO are out of law. Likely because it's only threat, and they never dare to fulfill it.
Putin ist ein Verrückter. Medwedew is a mad dog to a madman.
If you want peace, prepare a thermonuclear war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back