Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Only 10 Abrams losses, and 31 supplied. Ukraine doesn’t have enough of them and they aren’t designed for defensive operations.

Meanwhile Russia has lost over 3,100 tanks and having to bring T-62s to the front.

There’s a big difference between Ukraine operating 31 Abrams stripped of there DU armor versus the US Army operating 2,000 Abrams of the latest variants with DU armor. All backed with several thousand Bradley’s and air power.
The guy, as usual, completely skipped Ukraine's other tanks and vehicle losses.
Even Abrams losses he tried to underestimate.

Even the Iraqis managed some Abrams kills. Abrams has proven itself in past wars. And don’t mistake minimal Abrams operations in Ukraine for how the US Army would perform with thousands of Abrams and Bradley’s with air support.

They haven't experienced a modern war in reality. They've come up against some very old Russian and Iraqi equipment which were no match for them. They haven't experienced a modern army with high tech and drones etc. They are now and they are getting destroyed.

The guy, as usual, completely skipped Ukraine's other tanks and vehicle losses.
Even Abrams losses he tried to underestimate.
They haven't experienced a modern war in reality. They've come up against some very old Russian and Iraqi equipment which were no match for them. They haven't experienced a modern army with high tech and drones etc. They are now and they are getting destroyed.

Only about 50 Western tank losses, 10 Abrams.

Only 89 Bradleys after a full year of heavy combat. The US has sent another 115+ Bradley’s in the latest aid packages.

Bradley has performed exceptionally well, and has proven to be the best IFV on the Ukrainian battlefield. The Ukrainians love them and will take as many as they can get.

Only 11 Stryker losses after a full year of combat.

Again you’re deluding yourself. US armor has performed exceptionally well in history. An 10 Abrams losses in 8-9 months of combat is not significant.

If russian tank with ammo explodes, I double, the tank can be repaired or recovered. Very doubtful too, if any body parts of tank crew remain.

This whole war is one sad joke of video after video showing armored vehicles and people being blown to bits. The sheer volume of losses shown is completely ridiculous.

Even against Saddam's elite army the US mechanized losses were not anything like this.

I'm not sure why the Russians are afraid of using air power (like the US does) as subjecting their army to the current ground war just seems like a waste of men.

Are they really that short of aircraft parts that they can't do high altitude precision strikes?

Last edited:
This whole war is one sad joke of video after video showing armored vehicles and people being blown to bits. The sheer volume of losses shown is completely ridiculous.

Even against Saddam's elite army the US mechanized losses were not anything like this.

I'm not sure why the Russians are afraid of using air power (like the US does) as subjecting their army to the current ground war just seems like a waste of men.

Are they really that short of aircraft parts??
They want to take land..or as they say liberate it..
You can't do that with air force.. you need boots on the ground!

The Heat | Russians Advance On All Fronts | Summer Offensive Accelerates. Military Summary 2024.6.17​

The russians on a nazi seeking mission.

Again you’re deluding yourself. US armor has performed exceptionally well in history. An 10 Abrams losses in 8-9 months of combat is not significant.

In your wars, Abrams can only be used with air cover . It won’t do without it:)

Are they really that short of aircraft parts that they can't do high altitude precision strikes?
T72, T90 tanks carry 45 rounds. If those ammo explode then there will be not much anything left from russian tank crews

Good for Putin.

He can claim those russian soldiers were missing in action. MIA costs nothing. While dead, Putin must pay $50,000 each for their families.
Those families buy chinese cars.
That’s why the market for chinese cars is booming in Russia.

Cheeky fella I see what you're doing.

I'll say it.... Russian VKS is a paper tiger! Yeah I know it sounds cliche but in this case it is actual fact. Russian VKS has been all show they look great at air shows, arms expos, parades and combat exercises but the war has smacked the mighty VKS back down to earth.

On paper they may be the top3 air force in the world but they are not capable of securing their air space against their neighbor they are at war with that has no real air force.

They want to take land..or as they say liberate it..
You can't do that with air force.. you need boots on the ground!

They are taking the most painful tactic possible.

Driving blindly over and over through minefields and getting blown up by $500 drones.

They need to do "island hopping" like the US did in the Pacific. Just pick out strategic spots near major towns to carpet bomb the minefields away and then jump to them and isolate the Ukrainian forces in others. Don't even waste time shooting at areas far away from the towns. Clear out the minefields between the islands later when you have extra time. Trying to brute force a direct land route under fire is not working.

Last edited:

Only about 50 Western tank losses, 10 Abrams.

Only 89 Bradleys after a full year of heavy combat. The US has sent another 115+ Bradley’s in the latest aid packages.

Bradley has performed exceptionally well, and has proven to be the best IFV on the Ukrainian battlefield. The Ukrainians love them and will take as many as they can get.

Only 11 Stryker losses after a full year of combat.

Bradley is just APC firing etc is as good as in any APC. Night vision or Thermal stuff is dime a dozen. Other Bla Bla is all sailing pitch.

Cheeky fella I see what you're doing.

I'll say it.... Russian VKS is a paper tiger! Yeah I know it sounds cliche but in this case it is actual fact. Russian VKS has been all show they look great at air shows, arms expos, parades and combat exercises but the war has smacked the mighty VKS back down to earth.

On paper they may be the top3 air force in the world but they are not capable of securing their air space against their neighbor they are at war with that has no real air force.

The Ukrainian Air Force made up of Soviet era fighters is still somehow operating effectively even though the Russians have vastly more fighters and air defense assets and are supposed to have a significant technological edge.

The VKS were even ineffective before Western air defenses showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back