Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Niu York has fallen, Pokrovsk about to, Toretsk crumbling, all the Ukrainian defences/fortress cities fortified over a decade getting overrun. Torestk front after getting occupied ( that's a high possibility ) will be used to outflank Kramatorsk-Slavyansk front.

After that, there's just open fields with minimum fortifications. Ukraine could have used the Kursk offensive energy in Donbass but they are haemorrhaging their strength.

IQ medal of the year for Ukraine and their bots 🏅

Footage of the Russian Zemledeliye mining machine in action in the Kursk region of Russia. The Zemledeliye remote mining machine fires 122 mm rockets, according to some sources 140 mm, performing remote mining in the border areas of the Sumy region of Ukraine. The ammunition currently includes two rockets with mines of different types, which is enough to solve most typical tasks. The Zemledeliye remote mining engineering system machine began to be used in Ukraine since 2022. Technical information about the Zemledeliye mining machine is in the link to the video in the comments to the video.

The new FPV drone "Prince Vandal Novgorodsky" controlled via fiber optic cable has begun to be used by the Russian army in the Kursk region. The Russian FPV drone "Prince Vandal Novgorodsky" was developed by the Novgorod Scientific and Production Center "Ushkuynik", the manufacturer did not provide technical details and photos of the drone.
As reported, the drone was used in the Kursk region to attack Ukrainian armored vehicles about seven times. Control of the drone "Vandal" via fiber optic cable provides complete invulnerability from electronic warfare equipment, and you can also see excellent image quality. The disadvantages of this method of controlling the drone include limitations on range and flight routes and a higher price for the drone.

An FPV drone armed with an AK-47 assault rifle was shown in Ukraine. An experimental FPV drone was shown by the Ukrainian group "Wild Hornets" that assembles FPV drones. The model of the FPV drone and technical details are not reported. Despite the fact that the FPV drone cannot fully accurately aim the weapon, at close range, which often happens, it can keep a person under control. It is unknown. Whether this development will be further developed, but drones with an ATGM and a shotgun are already being tested

Niu York has fallen, Pokrovsk about to, Toretsk crumbling, all the Ukrainian defences/fortress cities fortified over a decade getting overrun. Torestk front after getting occupied ( that's a high possibility ) will be used to outflank Kramatorsk-Slavyansk front.

After that, there's just open fields with minimum fortifications. Ukraine could have used the Kursk offensive energy in Donbass but they are haemorrhaging their strength.

IQ medal of the year for Ukraine and their bots 🏅

It was understandable why they tried to roll the dice in Kursk

They understood they were losing in the east and I have said this before, once Ukrainian lines begin to crumble they will start to hemorrhage territory quickly

So Kursk was supposed to divert Russian brigades to Kursk to try and take pressure off the Eastern frontline, but the russians didn't fall for it

They kept pushing the east and used reserve units to hold the Ukrainians in Kursk, now the Ukrainians are stuck with territory they hold where they need to support their forces whilst they lose in the east,

Ukraine has literally shot themselves in their own foot

The Heat🔥 New York Has Fallen⚔️ The 2nd Stage Of The Kursk Offensive💥Military Summary For 2024.08.19​

I have a hard time believing 600k Russian troops killed, 100k ok that seems reasonable but 600k seems exaggerated.

If 600k russians are dead how many Ukrainians, 1m?

I have a hard time believing 600k Russian troops killed, 100k ok that seems reasonable but 600k seems exaggerated.

In Bakhmut, according to Prigozhin, only Wagner suffered 30k+ ( it was more but I don't remember the actual figure right now ). Advivka and Vovchank were even more brutal, Ukrainian offensive in Kharkiv, they eliminated huge numbers.
Only counting the battles above, not the entire invasion worth of Russian casualties, the figure is 150k+. I won't be surprised if the total Russian casualties are double or more than that.
Although Ukrainian situation is far worse, they have had similar or worse amount of casualties plus their demographic situation and millions of Ukrainians either fleeing or joining Russian population with the annexed territories, it looks grim for Ukraine.

Russia has around 500K-600K dead and wounded. Ukraine is much less, Russia has suffered far more soldier and material losses.

IMG_4254.jpeg

Even with Russias glacial push towards Pokrovsk, Russia still isn’t anywhere near taking Donestk Oblast

That's nearly 700 dead or injured every day, I still find that hard to believe.

Not sure what’s hard to believe? Russia has had multiple phases during this war where they’ve suffered 1,000+ dead and wounded per day. Their material losses alone are enormous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back