Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Why would Ukraine be much less?

Mostly on the defensive, and the Russians are notorious for sending meat waves with little regards for lives. Material losses are also much higher and intelligence agencies come away with the same assessments.

The Russian Army has been annihilated in this war. We’ve come a long way since the opening weeks of the war when I thought Ukraine would be doing well just to survive as a sovereign nation. I never imagined I’d see the Russian military get dragged the way it has in Ukraine. With no end in sight..

Mostly on the defensive, and the Russians are notorious for sending meat waves with little regards for lives. Material losses are also much higher and intelligence agencies come away with the same assessments.

The Russian Army has been annihilated in this war. We’ve come a long way since the opening weeks of the war when I thought Ukraine would be doing well just to survive as a sovereign nation. I never imagined I’d see the Russian military get dragged the way it has in Ukraine. With no end in sight..

Your comments are becoming more and more funny. You hope for Ukraine is deluded, you try so hard to make things fit, decoys and Ukrainian success....,its a little sad to hear you but definitely very funny

The Ukrainians Entered Korenevo ⚔️ Martynovka And Vishnevka Have Fallen💥 Military Summary 2024.08.20​

Ukraine WAS struggling to survive, but it's not a war between Russia and Ukraine

It's a war between Russia and w alliance of about 30 nations and Russia is still winning

Considering this war is being fought in Ukrainian territory if the Russians have lost 500,000 then the Ukrainians have lost no less then 1 million trying to defend the onslaught

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back