Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Despite the war and numerous sanctions, Russia is not collapsing. Unfortunately, it's our societies and economies that are declining.
First of all, he was talking about Russia became Chinese biatch........Not Russia collapsing.

Second of all, none of the west sanction aim to collapse Russia, they were aimed to limit Russia warfighting capability, if the west wants to collapse Russia, they only need to do 2 things.

1.) By excluding Russian oil and gas payment from all international transfer system.
2.) By doubling the US oil production capability to lower the oil and gas price.

Those sanction were either for individual or stopping the west from doing business with Russia, that limited material flow, not economic flow into Russia, and judging by the fact Russia had to import shell and drone from overseas to continue on this war, I would say the sanction is working.

That genetic thing doesn’t count in war.
the kill ratio is 5.8:1 in favor of Ukraine.
6 dead Russians to 1 dead Ukraine

And yet somehow Ukraine has lost 20% of their land with this ratio?

for someone allegedly living in Vietnam, you really have a lot of love for the Ukrainians eh

for someone allegedly living in Vietnam, you really have a lot of love for the Ukrainians eh

As a matter of fact, @Viet does not live in Vietnam. He speaks German and is a German wannabe.

First of all, he was talking about Russia became Chinese biatch........Not Russia collapsing.

Second of all, none of the west sanction aim to collapse Russia, they were aimed to limit Russia warfighting capability, if the west wants to collapse Russia, they only need to do 2 things.

1.) By excluding Russian oil and gas payment from all international transfer system.
2.) By doubling the US oil production capability to lower the oil and gas price.

Those sanction were either for individual or stopping the west from doing business with Russia, that limited material flow, not economic flow into Russia, and judging by the fact Russia had to import shell and drone from overseas to continue on this war, I would say the sanction is working.

Now you should make a comment on how the war in Ukraine made Ukrainian Americans slave.

The majority of this 20% gain was made in the first months of the invasion when the Ukraine army was not fully mobilized.

I told here numerous times the reason why I support Ukraine to win is if the russians march thru Europe they will not spare anyone, anything here. my family will be deported to gulags.

Worse, Russia’s unlimited friend the Chinese will be encouraged they will launch their own 3 day special military operation into Vietnam. my relatives will be deported to a concentration camp, too.

I told here numerous times the reason why I support Ukraine to win is if the russians march thru Europe they will not spare anyone, anything here. my family will be deported to gulags.
The Russians have come to Europe many times. Remember 1945, who they didn't spare ? And who did they spare in 1812 ?

The Russians have come to Europe many times. Remember 1945, who they didn't spare ? And who did they spare in 1812 ?
Not Russia alone, the Soviets won the war over Germany, a country much smaller in size and population. Russia without western civilizations as Ukraine and Baltikum is just an eastern barbaric steppe, much like the Mongol hordes.
Russia is just Moscow and St. Petersburg, the rest of Russia is much like “the door to hell”. Russian men die young before 60y, eastern part of Russia became a Chinese colony, that’s already long ago.
Russia is threatened by the NATO, China and Islam.

Last edited:
That genetic thing doesn’t count in war.
the kill ratio is 5.8:1 in favor of Ukraine.
6 dead Russians to 1 dead Ukraine

It's funny. The drone and missile interception numbers were completely wrong, the actual interception rate as Syrsky himself revealed was 25% to 40%, far from the 70-90% claimed. If they were wrong or lying about the interception numbers, what do you think these casualty numbers are?

Don't you get it, Ukraine is dead, once they kill off the 16 year old Ukrainians, then what?
If the price of “defeating” Russia – whatever that might mean for the Western leadership – is to have Ukraine – a country that means nothing to the West – literally destroyed, I believe the Western leadership would have good reason to celebrate. It would be one less player on the geopolitical chessboard to worry about, placing greater emphasis on an ever bigger, stronger and more dangerous China.

Now you should make a comment on how the war in Ukraine made Ukrainian Americans slave.
That's what happened to the Ukrainian. They can choose either become indebted to NATO or US, or get rolled over and become an Russian slave. That's their choise, none of us here have the right to make that choice, because we aren't Ukrainian, only them can make that choice to whether or not becoming American slave or Russian slave.

The same cannot be said to the Russian, they are destined to be Chinese biatches because they started this. No one ask them to start this, let alone failing it. Their intention and their lack of capability now making them become Yes-Man for the Chinese. They did that to themselves, I don't think you can blame anyone else.

In fact, Putin already swollowed Chinese juice because of this war.....

China is redefining its borders with its neighbors, including Russia​

1724534654764.png
Is it worth it for this war so when Xi said "Jump", Putin said "How High"? Eh? Well, I don't know, I aint Russian

Last edited:
It's funny. The drone and missile interception numbers were completely wrong, the actual interception rate as Syrsky himself revealed was 25% to 40%, far from the 70-90% claimed. If they were wrong or lying about the interception numbers, what do you think these casualty numbers are?
If you were talking about the Kyiv Post interview, I don't think he was talking about the interception rate was between 24 to 40%, IIRC he claims that the intrusion rate was somewhere between 55-65%, a drone can be intercepted and still fall into Ukrainian soil.

If you are talking about some other article or missile interception rate, then I don't know.

On the other hand, it's conventional estimation any attacker would need at least 3 to 1 advantage to overcome an garrison with both air and indirect superiority. Whether or not he lied about the drone interception rate does not really affect the casualty figure that Russia would generally suffer more than Ukrainian based on the fact that Ukraine fought a defensive war, while Russia is the aggressor. And Ukraine even tho is smaller than Russia, the manpower pool is still big, you are talking about 1 million strong military with about 10 million+ potentially draftable reserve (18-50 M/F), it's gonna take a long time for Russia to chew thru that, if they ever can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back