Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

The modern Tech has made it very difficult for basic infantry to survive the battle field

Still surprised how much restraint Mr Putin has showed in this war , he could won the war in 2-3 days

I find it interesting that he continues to fight a conventional war vs Ukraine

Ukraine does not have 41 million people. More like 30 million in the areas Kiev controls.
Dude, give it a rest, remember in the last forum you say "Kherson is forever Russia"?

Russia had it shorter than the collective time you being banned in this forum.......

If I want something to laugh at, I will quote you, otherwise I am not at all concern with what you have to say..

Any chance we will see first usage of Nuke by Russia ?
What is the strategic value in fighting a prolonged war with Ukraine?

Ukraine did a bold move going into Russia , recently.
Russia has obviously indicated a response will come

Why let Ukraine regroup when the war can be ended in matter of days?

On Social media seeing news that mercenaries are in Ukraine , from Georgia etc other near by nation fighting a covert war

The Russian must be realizing the mercenaries active in Ukraine

Yet that are amazingly calm about not using a Nuke

Last edited:
Dude, give it a rest, remember in the last forum you say "Kherson is forever Russia"?

Russia had it shorter than the collective time you being banned in this forum.......

If I want something to laugh at, I will quote you, otherwise I am not at all concern with what you have to say..

What are you talking about? I'm not making it up. Even back in 2019 Ukraine's census showed only 37 million people in Kiev controlled areas. If you factor in years of population decline and massive refugee emigration since 2019, by now it's more like 30 million people left.

The modern Tech has made it very difficult for basic infantry to survive the battle field

Still surprised how much restraint Mr Putin has showed in this war , he could won the war in 2-3 days

We'll have to go to war with NATO in the open. If you understand this, you will understand what is happening in Ukraine.

What restraint?

Putin wants to revive USSR glory but instead, he destroys Russia, Ukraine and Europe in one go. Now I will say something you never said before. The site effect of this war; he accelerates the end of white men rule over the world. The last nail in the coffin of Europe colonialism. Putin’s war against Ukraine is just another war of outdated colonialism.
That’s something by the way Peter Scholl-Latour predicted a decade ago.

That's what happened to the Ukrainian. They can choose either become indebted to NATO or US, or get rolled over and become an Russian slave. That's their choise, none of us here have the right to make that choice, because we aren't Ukrainian, only them can make that choice to whether or not becoming American slave or Russian slave.

The same cannot be said to the Russian, they are destined to be Chinese biatches because they started this. No one ask them to start this, let alone failing it. Their intention and their lack of capability now making them become Yes-Man for the Chinese. They did that to themselves, I don't think you can blame anyone else.

In fact, Putin already swollowed Chinese juice because of this war.....

China is redefining its borders with its neighbors, including Russia​

View attachment 60988
Is it worth it for this war so when Xi said "Jump", Putin said "How High"? Eh? Well, I don't know, I aint Russian

I disagree with your “Western Mindset”

There are some issues that two parties fundamentally cannot resolve. But there is no real need to resolve them.

China doesn't comment on Russian border chomping, Russia doesn't comment on Chinese separatists.

Neither side forces the issue. Neither wants to have a confrontation on the issue and neither needs to have a resolution on the issue.

It is a fairly "Western minded" idea that issues must be resolved, and kinks in value differences must be called out and ironed out... even if it is in neither party's interest to do so.

Whether the friendship between China and Russia can last long depends on how long the United States can exist.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back