Saudi Arabia ends petrodollar agreement: What it means for the USD, Bitcoin, and gold

muhammed45

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Saudis are lackeys of the US. I don't believe a word of this story. The day the Saudi monarchy turns its back to the US will be the day when the people will ransack the kingdom.
True dear @Dalit

I regret Comparing today's fat belly kinglets in Arabian penisula to Islamic leaders of almost 1,400 years ago to whom we owe our faith.

Its mentioned in our books that when second Sunni caliph passed away after being attacked by a psycho before the morning prayers, the whole of his left assets was estimated to be around 3 dinar. What a simplicity. This is a role model for our currenr rulers if they had any honor.

The reason why today's Arab leaders end up as lackey of sworn enemies of Islam is zero similarity to Islamic leaders. They don't care about simplicity in their lives, they don't stop/control their concupiscence and hence they end up in the camp of enemies of Islam. Simple

Pakistan Space Agency

Apr 22, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
True or not, the petrodollar agreement has not been renewed yet.
It doesn't hurt to play the Chinese card to get much more concessions from U.S.

It's the moment the U.S. is seeking Saudi Arabia's diplomatic support right now.
Saudi Arabia isn't the only oil producing, oil exporting nation. Others, as the article points out Brazil and Canada and challenging the Middle East dominance. These new players will continue to sell oil in dollars.

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Saudi Arabia isn't the only oil producing, oil exporting nation. Others, as the article points out Brazil and Canada and challenging the Middle East dominance. These new players will continue to sell oil in dollars.
Canda will keep using dollar I suppose otherwise they will have more democracy and freedom from their neighbor.

Brazil has a huge trade surplus with China. They will probably use RMB since the dollar is becoming more and more risky.

mulj

Apr 1, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Everything is as good as it was. Nothing happened.
There is no power shift.
$300 billion in Russian assets in the West was NOT frozen. Don't worry.
G7 Agrees to $50 Billion Ukraine Loan Backed by Russian Assets Brilliant!
Ukraine War is a skirmish.

So KSA is so stupid that they don't worry when they have trillions of U.S. foreign exchange assets?
Or do you believe that no matter how smart KSA is, they don't have any choice but to stick to the U.S. bond?

There is something brewing, we will witness before the U.S. general election, I assure you.

MBS won't give Biden a green pass in November. He will take revenge. We all knew he favored Trump over Biden.
Saudi watched that and they are terrified by it how worthless their dollars actually are and it is normal and expected by them to do everything they can to avoid scenario where their wealth could be obliterated over night by some political circle jerk in washington.

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Saudi watched that and they are terrified by it how worthless their dollars actually are and it is normal and expected by them to do everything they can to avoid scenario where their wealth could be obliterated over night by some political circle jerk in washington.
Never ever put all your eggs in one basket.

mulj

Apr 1, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Never ever put all your eggs in one basket.
I am amazed how basic currency value principle which is credibility is ditched by west overnight because russia war against ukraina expecting that it will not leave significant consequences in international relations.

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I am amazed how basic currency value principle which is credibility is ditched by west overnight because russia war against ukraina expecting that it will not leave significant consequences in international relations.
They are hungry financially, so short-term gains overpower long-term strategy.

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
…and then you wake up in a puddle. What about that Canadian thing again…
Canada is a so-called U.S. ally, willingly or unwillingly, they don't have a choice.

Canada's economy is bonded to the U.S. They will go bankrupt if the U.S. closes the border.

Geographically, Canada is sandwiched by the U.S. mainland and Alaska. Canada dislikes double penetration from top and bottom by their lovely big cousin, I guess.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Canada is a so-called U.S. ally, willingly or unwillingly, they don't have a choice.

Again this is a great example of the mentality of the Chinese with everything in the perspective of “China against the World”

The world is not living “on edge”. It is you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread