Savagery at DU: They beat him, fed him, then killed him

There is a backlash against some of these students. Earlier I posted from Zulkarnain Saer (who is often accused of being aligned to the BNP) who spoke against excessive student power so has Pinaki Bhattacharya, another well-known social media influencer.

View attachment 66404

The thing with revolutions is, no one really knows what happens after a govt. falls. It just sounds great on paper.

Now with mobocracy in educational institutions, CHT, blocking of visas, BNP and Jamaatis running riot. Interim govt. seems too scared to take the harsh steps necessary to impose law and order, considering what happened to Awami league.

A few more months of this, and folks will be praying for Hasina to come back.

The thing with revolutions is, no one really knows what happens after a govt. falls. It just sounds great on paper.

Now with mobocracy in educational institutions, CHT, blocking of visas, BNP and Jamaatis running riot. Interim govt. seems too scared to take the harsh steps necessary to impose law and order, considering what happened to Awami league.

A few more months of this, and folks will be praying for Hasina to come back.

I don't think Hasina will ever be allowed to come back to power due to everything she has done but the government needs to ensure stability.

More social media comments:

I don't think Hasina will ever be allowed to come back to power due to everything she has done but the government needs to ensure stability.

More social media comments:

It just tells you it was a revolution where one section of corrupt people was replaced with another section of corrupt (BNP + Jamaatis).

Except now, the police as an institution has lost credibility and the balance of power between the state and the public has become so one-sided to the extent were the state is incapable of acting against the mob.

By the way ZulKarnain Saer, Pinnaki and the revolt_71 account are all anti-heavily Hasina and Awami league but they all think the students are going too far.

This dude screams 'India out' so many times. I wonder if he has ever bothered to check where the rice, Garlic and the other essential items he uses for his daily food comes from.

I agree with these points.

Yunus is weak and cannot seem to discipline these unruly and frustrated unemployed youth known as "students".

BD really needs to get rid of these student league crap as they are not doing it any favours.

The most disturbing thing about this is no one helped!! Grown adults were watching, what the h.e.l.l is wrong with these people in that society.

Police aren’t going back to work until the army goes back to barracks.

Majority of the police force are back except those loyal to BAL. Initially the police were protesting and refusing to join duty for fear of mob vigilantism. In fact they wanted army to ensure their safety, which army did in many parts of the country immediately after Hasina's fall. These are well reported facts in every major newspapers.

Do not spread misinformation.

The most disturbing thing about this is no one helped!! Grown adults were watching, what the h.e.l.l is wrong with these people in that society.

Fear of the mob. You stand up and you become a victim yourself. Very unfortunate.

But thankfully, we do have video and photo evidence, which the police used to make arrests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back