SC rebukes ‘misconceived’ ECP clarification request, orders immediate implentation of reserved seats verdict

WHO will clean other pillars of the state such as parliament and executive when there is no independent judiciary left?
The parent institution, i.e. the parliament. One more constitutional amendment and all shit thrown out of 138th positioned judiciary.

The parent institution, i.e. the parliament. One more constitutional amendment and all shit thrown out of 138th positioned judiciary.
How do you get “one more” constitutional amendment from a parliament - which is stuffed with parliamentarians who “won” on form 47 (boot licking magic)?

Lao jee, those dishonest eight judges of supreme court have finally kicked the bomb due to their sheer stupidity. Their inner imranduism have forced them to overstep the judges’ code of conduct, law clauses, and constitutional articles. They have been acting as boars in China shop.

In their uncontrolled pursuit of political goals, these eight judges issued a warning of serious consequences if their earlier verdict was not implemented in a four-page statement about eight days ago. This statement came out in response to a miscellaneous application filed by the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on reserved seats.

Now the chief justice of Pakistan has demanded answers from the supreme court registrar office for nine questions in response to the explanation provided by eight judges in the case.

The gang of those eight imrandu judges have apparently committed a serious breach of the judges conduct, their oath, and articles of constitution. They are clearly guilty of misconduct and that is an extremely grave violation that a judge can commit.

The boars in China shop have finally trapped themselves with unlawful, dishonest, non-impartial, and rogue conduct. I can see their case finally heading towards the judicial commission’s proceedings.

Boot licking Patwari
ohh bhai hijay kar keh poora patwaran demag ka zoor laga keh maryam keh kaneez nay takreer likhi and all your replied were three words!! bloody zalim youthiya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back