State of competence of Pakistani government depts

Jango

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Have a watch below.

I am sure each and every member has had at least one absolutely hair pulling experience with a government department.

IBCC (the most useless organization in Pakistan), HEC, Customs, FIA, Police, I have had the pleasure of interacting with all of them and their incompetency is almost always exactly along the same lines.

People don't know how to do their jobs, paper pushing, waiting for approval, senior officer going on leave, and all other BS reasons. This is the real reason Pakistan isn't progressing anywhere. Bureaucratic incompetence.

Processing a bike on a carnet is probably one of the most basic customs/immigration tasks around the world. According to Abrar, even Kenya did it within 2 hours FFS.

Have a watch below.

I am sure each and every member has had at least one absolutely hair pulling experience with a government department.

IBCC (the most useless organization in Pakistan), HEC, Customs, FIA, Police, I have had the pleasure of interacting with all of them and their incompetency is almost always exactly along the same lines.

People don't know how to do their jobs, paper pushing, waiting for approval, senior officer going on leave, and all other BS reasons. This is the real reason Pakistan isn't progressing anywhere. Bureaucratic incompetence.

Processing a bike on a carnet is probably one of the most basic customs/immigration tasks around the world. According to Abrar, even Kenya did it within 2 hours FFS.

I guess, this is similar for all south Asian countries. Anyways, I replied because I love watching Abrar's vlogs. Specially his 1-month sojourn in India, I found to be one of the best vlogs in India.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back