Statement: Moderation Complaints and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, being consistently mature can get monotonous at times. Moreover maintaining a serious demeanor all the time may not be great for one's well being. Occasionally it's beneficial to relax and let your nuts hang. 😤
Well, somebody else will gather the low-hanging fruit.

@Get Ya Wig Split

You know the relevant Panchatantra story, I'm sure, since your navigation is so deft and masterly.

I personally believe once a Moderator has resigned, he should not be subjected to the baying for blood of the aggrieved.

Would be the equivalent of throwing a cop in with the inmates he helped put in. Not pretty.

Thank him or her for their service and make way for them to fit in among us. Once again. Like before.

Without tantrums.

Cheers, Doc

@Waz @Mr X

Thank you for creating this thread. As seems to be your intention, if I understand it correctly, I am sharing my personal view frankly for your due consideration.

Just their is no such thing as too much justice, there is no such thing as "over"moderation. What we have here is a situation where there is a great disparity between rules that are claimed, and what is actually applied in practice, in the best hypocritical Pakistani traditions. This is simply untenable, in my opinion.

If you recall, my duties as a moderator were granted only for a set probationary period, and either side had the option to walk away as they deemed fit, during this probation. Accordingly, I shall be exercising my right to withdraw from these duties with immediate effect.

I do thank management, and all my moderator (ex)colleagues, for the opportunity to serve PDF as best as I could. I apologize if I could not meet your expectations.

I will log out and will be happy to start participating as an ordinary member once I no longer see the red color.

With best wishes and deep regards,

VC, signing off.

Naya Pakistan = Purana Pakistan. But Pakistan Zindabad!
Naya PDF = Purana PDF. But PDF Paindabad!
You did absolutely the right thing, you were the only mod i feel who made themselves the centre of contention and attention with a number of respected members.

Moderation powers should not be used for petty quibbles or curating discussion to your own political agenda.

I hope you take my feedback in the spirit it was given and respect my right to voice opinions in the right place😊

Especially as you cannot delete my posts now🤣

I hope you take my feedback in the spirit it was given

Indeed. I will give your feedback exactly the consideration that it truly deserves. :D

I personally believe once a Moderator has resigned, he should not be subjected to the baying for blood of the aggrieved.

That's a bit dramatic, that's what this section and thread is for.
Also the resignation note was hardly understated, people who have worked in places for years don't sign off like that, let alone after a few weeks of "service"🤣🤣🤣

That's a bit dramatic, that's what this section and thread is for.
Also the resignation note was hardly understated, people who have worked in places for years don't sign off like that, let alone after a few weeks of "service"🤣🤣🤣

I was feeling bad for him.

I am a soft guy.

Cheers, Doc

I am a soft guy.

Cheers, Doc

I might hold you to your soft guy credentials in the future🤣

I won't post again as it will seem like a pile on but I would be inclined to be more neutral if he didn't gaslight the rest of the forum and other mods in his goodbye letter...

I am a soft guy.

Cheers, Doc

Please don't.

After all, you called me the great survivor. I will be okay. :D

Please don't.

After all, you called me the great survivor. I will be okay. :D

Trust me V, some guys are better without authority.

Some. I did not say you.

Welcome back.

Cheers, Doc

Why nobody locked this thread?

I will read the posts later, busy with family life

VCheng bro, discuss the matter internally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back