Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Saudi Arabia is fully on board with the ongoing genocide taking place in Palestine.
Don't think so. But they're not leadership material. We can't expect them to pull off magic. Saudi Arabia is still developing as a country. Despite how gift of oil makes them look.

Yemen doesn't face the same risks of total annihilation of its cities unlike Lebanon and Beirut given it is 2000km away vs 90km away from Israel
I would be shocked if Israel applied same policy of Gaza unto Lebanon. For a number of reasons. World can't afford another Gaza.

Don't think so. But they're not leadership material. We can't expect them to pull off magic. Saudi Arabia is still developing as a country. Despite how gift of oil makes them look.
incredible to hold Hezbollah to a higher standard than the leader of the muslim world with largest GDP in the muslim world and largest military expenditure in the muslim world by far

Hezbollah with thousands of strikes in Israel is not doing enough but you make excuses for Saudi Arabia and its full complicity in the Israeli genocide ... I really don't understand this double standard.

a year ago I am sure you remember what you said about the Houthis. today they are your Arab brothers in blood? how quickly things can change. do you want to retract what you said about them? this is not a gotcha, but I really think you should. it's respectable to reconsider such views and admit you were mistaken. your view on Hezbollah is slowly transforming too but not there yet. I think with more time you will get there too.

incredible to hold Hezbollah to a higher standard than the leader of the muslim world with largest GDP in the muslim world and largest military expenditure in the muslim world by far
Hezbollah is being held to its standard in context of its role within the resistance axis. It's not just me saying this. Follow Yemeni and Palestinian analysts saying the same thing. To be clear, they do not suggest Hezbollah should commit to a full blown escalation. But rather to widen scope of their operations. And yes there is a cost to that. It's the cost of striving for justice. People of Gaza paid it and so are people of Yemen.

It's great Lebanon has mostly been spared from these destructive attacks on civilians. It also suggests there could be more room to play with. To apply more pressure.

Then also there is a fear Israel will go ahead and target Hezbollah anyway. If that turns out to be the case, then there were miscalculations and a missed opportunity.
Hezbollah with thousands of strikes in Israel is not doing enough but you make excuses for Saudi Arabia and its full complicity in the Israeli genocide ... I really don't understand this double standard.
I said Saudi's are not leadership material. Which is what I believe. They lack leadership skills. Blessings of oil makes them appear more capable than they are.

That does not mean I don't believe they shouldn't play a role. But for me, there is no hope in them so I'm not looking to them.

It's great Lebanon has mostly been spared from these destructive attacks on civilians. It also suggests there could be more room to play with. To apply more pressure.
this is a dangerous lie

100,000 Lebanese civilians have been displaced from South Lebanon

hundreds of civilians have been killed

many villages in south Lebanon have been totally flattened and turned to rubble

Reactions: MLK
View attachment 55877

isn't it incredible that almost the entire Arab world fought a 9 year war/invasion against Houthis, now Houthis are pride of the Arabs?
I think you're concerned with legacy building for Iran. Iran deserves a lot of credit. Though no is looking at this situation from perspective of pride. It's a dire situation in Gaza and the region, unlike anything we've seen before. What Israel did in Gaza has never been done anywhere else before. With Israel threatening genocide on day one, committing genocide, and getting political and military backing from two superpowers (EU and US), to do what they did on tiny Gaza.

For Jordanians their pride is their king. For Moroccans its their claim to Western Sahara. Etc.... you get the point. Palestinians in Gaza, many supported Ansarallah prior to the current conflict. And many commend them for their role in the current conflict. They do deserve credit. As it's not just a matter of having capabilities but also the political and social will that's required.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back