Taliban bans women’s voices, bare faces in public under new vice laws in Afghanistan

Islam will fail, due to women.
You guys have been trying... And failing to do this for the last 20 years.

Doesn't change anything btw. Islam is fast entrenching in the West, I heard the sell church there and Muslim business people are buying it to convert it into a mosque.

the Tajiks and Hazaras deserve a lot better than this backwards tribal Pashtun regime of fools

Iranis and tajiks instead of blaming Pakistan need to understand pathanwali way of life and culture. We are dealing with same shit but on smaller scale then Afghanistan.

All because of Pakistan. They destroyed a fellow Muslim country just for few pennies and dollars.
This is why Afghanistan has been a shithole for eternity, many of you aren't willing to accept any responsibility, Thank God my elders left that forsaken place.

This is why Afghanistan has been a shithole for eternity, many of you aren't willing to accept any responsibility, Thank God my elders left that forsaken place.
Correction. Kabul used to be called "Paris of Asia" before 1980's and your Rich, Elite used to travel to Kabul every summers for vacations. Ask your elders.

As for shithole, even today Afghans don't have to beg before IMF/KSA/UAE for few pennies like your Prime Minister does.

Correction. Kabul used to be called "Paris of Asia" before 1980's and your Rich, Elite used to travel their every summers for vacations.
Lol, you clearly have no clue.
As for shithole, Afghans don't have to beg before IMF/KSA/UAE for few pennies like you do.
Yes, not like we donate wheat to Afghanistan.

I was just reading about how the Taliban destroyed the Buddha statues in Bamiyan. A UNESCO world heritage site built over 1400 years ago! Insane. ISIS behaviour.

Lol, you clearly have no clue.

Yes, not like we donate wheat to Afghanistan.
LOL. An Afghan knows Afghanistan better than you.

And all the wheat came from India that too during initial days after US left

Anyways, Forex rates don't lie .... 1 Afghani = 4.04 PKR

I was just reading about how the Taliban destroyed the Buddha statues in Bamiyan. A UNESCO world heritage site built over 1400 years ago! Insane. ISIS behaviour.
Subhuman behavior bro, instead of having pride in your cultural artifacts from the past, they bomb em. Bamiyan Buddha was located in the province that's inhabited by Shitte Hazaras, you would very well know how they are treated. Don't expect anything good from Talibans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back