Taliban bans women’s voices, bare faces in public under new vice laws in Afghanistan

I congrat you for the arguments.
I globally agree except that in Europe the end will be the same than in afghanistan : a total reject, eventually arms in hand, from the european endemic people against an islamisation of our lands.

As a french, I can confirm you than in no more than 5 years the point of view of a majority is more and more radical against islam (not as a religion, but as a politic program because it is also that).
I know, but it will be to no avail. Because Islam will prevail in the end.

Also the right wing will likely exhaust themselves fighting the left/extreme left which is also on emergency mode, alarmed by the rise of the right that they view as an existential threat.

We will let you guys fight each other. Btw this fighting between the left and right in Europe is what everyone would expect from a declining society.

Screenshot 2024-09-04 155801.png

1610290258856_mtp_clip_rightblamesleft_210110_1920x1080.jpg

We didn't try to impose the western values in africa or afghanistan. We try to impose democracy. It's not the same. We failed.

Democracy is a Western value/political model mate LMAO.

If you missed history class or anything, democracy originated from today's Greece, which is btw part of European Union.

Islam will failed the same way to impose its views to western people.

Umm I don't think so. Islam is a more entrenched system than all known political system, including Democracy. There is a reason why Islam survive the persecution of the communist in Central Asia, or from the Secularist in Turkey. It is very entrenched, once you gets in, hard to get out.

Anatolia, Syria, Egypt, Bosnia used to be the bastion of Christianity, while Indonesia and Malaysia were once a Hindu society. What happened?

So imo, when Islam does finally rebound, and once it finally gather the strength to impose its will, we'll likely see the same pattern that happens in those areas above to be successfully implemented in Europe.

Like I said, there will likely be time, when women in Europe dresses themselves in Abayas. And I'm not even joking.

I know, but it will be to no avail. Because Islam will prevail in the end.

Also the right wing will likely exhaust themselves fighting the left/extreme left which is also on emergency mode, alarmed by the rise of the right that they view as an existential threat.

We will let you guys fight each other. Btw this fighting between the left and right in Europe is what everyone would expect from a declining society.

View attachment 62864

1610290258856_mtp_clip_rightblamesleft_210110_1920x1080.jpg

Democracy is a Western value/political model mate LMAO.

If you missed history class or anything, democracy originated from today's Greece, which is btw part of European Union.

Umm I don't think so. Islam is a more entrenched system than all known political system, including Democracy. There is a reason why Islam survive the persecution of the communist in Central Asia, or from the Secularist in Turkey. It is very entrenched, once you gets in, hard to get out.

Anatolia, Syria, Egypt, Bosnia used to be the bastion of Christianity, while Indonesia and Malaysia were once a Hindu society. What happened?

So imo, when Islam does finally rebound, and once it finally gather the strength to impose its will, we'll likely see the same pattern that happens in those areas above to be successfully implemented in Europe.

Like I said, there will likely be time, when women in Europe dresses themselves in Abayas. And I'm not even joking.

This is why it is of outmost importance that EVERY Islamic government pay attention to the issues of woman. You would want to promote your society as superior to your foe, and that is impossible if you adopted their (West) way of thinking, including what is the true role of a women in a society.

IMO, the modern Islamic view of what a women is and should do has been heavily penetrated by the West. We need to impose back those traditions where women are limited in their public role, size and scope.

The IEA seems to understand this.

• Angry
Reactions: BP2
We need to impose back those traditions where women are limited in their public role, size and scope.
INCREDIBLE.
So for you a woman is just an uterus...

Don't be surprised if we, the west, refuse this well bradcast islam point of view.

Nota : in your veins there are vaccines invented by women....

INCREDIBLE.

If you think of it, ironically that is exactly what many western women have become in reality. Just a object for the viewing pleasure of men. And it manifest in many different ways, including entertainment and fashion.

INCREDIBLE.

Don't be surprised if we, the west, refuse this well bradcast islam point of view.

Uterus? I have lived in the US since the age of two, and the society I've seen that has sexualized females the most is the West to the point it's degraded itself. Islam is by far the leased that considers females just a uterus. There is nothing wrong with females working and going to school, and it's for each country to decide what they do, but for both males and females, there should be some acceptable social boundaries, and behaviors.

INCREDIBLE.

I never said that

I do wish you to accept our view willingly, but if you don't that is fine as well. Because you and I will likely be dead once an Islamic Paris becomes a reality 😁

Due to the earlier factors I wrote here:

1. Societal decline which led to political and economic decline which leads to military decline
  2. demographic changes
I think in a century we will be seeing this as the norm on the streets of Paris

1de5ebee-a144-4f87-ba0f-d764e124b9a5_3.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: BP2
If you think of it, ironically that is exactly what many western women have become in reality. Just a object for the viewing pleasure of men. And it manifest in many different ways, including entertainment and fashion.
Not really. West women are fully masters of their body and their pleasure.
I have pleasure to see a beautifull woman in sexy clothes. Then I don't have in mind to sexually assult her. On the contrary I hate to see a woman wearing what looks to a black trash bag that hide all her body.

The problem seems more the man attitude versus woman. Why covering them from head to feet when the guy just have to restrain himself ?

I never said that

I do wish you to accept our view willingly, but if you don't that is fine as well. Because you and I will likely be dead once an Islamic Paris becomes a reality 😁

Due to the earlier factors I wrote here:

1. Societal decline which led to political and economic decline which leads to military decline
  2. demographic changes
I think in a century we will be seeing this as the norm on the streets of Paris

1de5ebee-a144-4f87-ba0f-d764e124b9a5_3.jpeg
It may be your dream.
It will never happend.
Mark my words : in the coming years you will see more and more europeans people and country that will act to contain islam.

for exemple In Switzerland islamic veil is now forbiden.

and it's for each country to decide what they do
Only men decide.

What about the women of afghanistan point of view ?

What about the excised women point of view in some muslim sountry?

It may be your dream.
It will never happend.
Mark my words : in the coming years you will see more and more europeans people and country that will act to contain islam.

Look every soon-to-be defeated people when asked the simple question of : " do you want to be assimilated ? " Will answer a straight NO, or even swore that will not be the case.

That was what the Aborigines prolly swore during the colonial era, and now also the same oath with Monsieur BP2 of France of the XXI century. But just like defeated Indians and Aborigines sometimes you just couldn't control the outcome.

I think I've made it clear why the West will eventually adopt Islam. And it stems from their own ongoing decline and in the future the growing strength of their foe. The West has so many competitors like China for example, but the closest to them is the Islamic civilization of the Middle East which is just right next in the Mediteranean. Once this society rebound, they will do the same thing to you what you are currently doing in the Middle East and Afghanistan.

for exemple In Switzerland islamic veil is now forbiden.

The enemies of Islam had tried this very same recipe for years now. Recall that during the communists occupation of Central Asia, Islam is fought to the point where people have to hide the Quran in attics, in Turkiye and Indonesia, both majority Muslim country but ruled by secular ruler, the hijab was banned.

Under the Indonesian New Order regime, the government banned women from wearing the hijab

But look at where things stands now ? The Soviet Union is gone and Islam survives in Central Asia, the anti-islam secularists leader of Indonesia is now buried underground and the hijab is now the main choice of dress for Indonesian women. While political Islam is back in Turkiye with Erdogan etc etc. This is just a small example.

DWRwcJZTKlG9YtoHHGFO7K9XcC-qz56DrP7JG17PhKE.JPG

So you can try that outdated methods, you will fail :D

Only men decide.

What about the women of afghanistan point of view ?

What about the excised women point of view in some muslim sountry?

Politics is never about asking people's point of view.

Do you guys actually asks the citizens of Afghanistan and Iraq if they want your army in their country? LMAO

Politics is about power, in fact politics is all about pursuing power.

And because the Taliban is in power in Afghanistan right now, they are free to impose their will even though a small minority of Afghan women wishes otherwise. Of course good and chaste traditional Afghan women will have no issue with the recent decree.

Not really. West women are fully masters of their body and their pleasure.
I have pleasure to see a beautifull woman in sexy clothes. Then I don't have in mind to sexually assult her. On the contrary I hate to see a woman wearing what looks to a black trash bag that hide all her body.

The problem seems more the man attitude versus woman. Why covering them from head to feet when the guy just have to restrain himself ?

Really?
You sincerely think humans are not influenced by expectations and group mentality?

Because, its at odds with everything thats teached in sociology classes all over the world. In fact it forms the basis of marketing and advertizement psychology.

This is why it is of outmost importance that EVERY Islamic government pay attention to the issues of woman. You would want to promote your society as superior to your foe, and that is impossible if you adopted their (West) way of thinking, including what is the true role of a women in a society.

IMO, the modern Islamic view of what a women is and should do has been heavily penetrated by the West. We need to impose back those traditions where women are limited in their public role, size and scope.

The IEA seems to understand this.

What is a woman?

What is a woman?

This is what late stage degeneracy looks like. Happened in all declining society on their way to irrelevance. Happens to Rome and the Arabs once upon a time.

This is what late stage degeneracy looks like. Happened in all declining society on their way to irrelevance. Happens to Rome and the Arabs once upon a time.
Islam will fail, due to women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back